Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit FC (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 149

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Filmfare has finally updated their twitter account profile pic......its the beautiful MD cover pic and praises r pouring in......................and I am loving it!!!!!HugHeart

This is simply the best Filmfare cover.....ever!!!!Embarrassed........My Sunshine Queen.....Day DreamingBlushing

And the photoshoot.....I can't even begin to describe it........each and every outfit is totally awesome and the looks created......each pic seems like straight out 'Fairytale Books'.........Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty...............ahhh....... I am in dreamland!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

We must all request Filmfare to print more pics from this photoshoot in future editions...........four pics are not nearly enough!!!! What say????Embarrassed

The FF twitter profile is updated?ShockedSmile Please give me the link na SuziEmbarrassed...would like to check it out as well as read what people have to say & leave a post too!Big smile This sure is the Best FF cover we've ever had!!ClapClapClapClap For the shoot...well, i'm DEAD yaarDeadBlushing...i watched it over n over again not being able to believe i'm watching Divinity!Day Dreaming Yes, it sure seems like a FairytaleEmbarrassedSmile...how can someone watch Queen MD n not fall Madly in Love with her?Hug...She sure looks in Gr8 shape!Party Truly wish all the pics get uploaded on the FF site atleast!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit FC (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Originally posted by suzi_b

Filmfare has finally updated their twitter account profile pic......its the beautiful MD cover pic and praises r pouring in......................and I am loving it!!!!!HugHeart

This is simply the best Filmfare cover.....ever!!!!Embarrassed........My Sunshine Queen.....Day DreamingBlushing

And the photoshoot.....I can't even begin to describe it........each and every outfit is totally awesome and the looks created......each pic seems like straight out 'Fairytale Books'.........Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty...............ahhh....... I am in dreamland!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

We must all request Filmfare to print more pics from this photoshoot in future editions...........four pics are not nearly enough!!!! What say????Embarrassed

The FF twitter profile is updated?ShockedSmile Please give me the link na SuziEmbarrassed...would like to check it out as well as read what people have to say & leave a post too!Big smile This sure is the Best FF cover we've ever had!!Clap For the shoot...well, i'm DEAD yaarDeadBlushing...i watched it over n over again not being able to believe i'm watching Divinity!Day Dreaming Yes, it sure seems like a FairytaleEmbarrassedSmile...how can someone watch Queen MD n not fall Madly in Love with her?Hug...She sure looks in Gr8 shape!Party Truly wish all the pics get uploaded on the FF site atleast!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Use this link to check out the tweets posted for filmfare in general......scroll down 4 Madhuri related tweets..... http://twitter.com/#!/search/filmfare

This is the link 4 the Filmfare page on Twitter...... http://twitter.com/#!/filmfare Smile

Edited by suzi_b - 02 April 2011 at 4:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi*Resham*

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Madhuri's wishes 4 team India

Guess what....I was listening to Radio Mirchi this afternoon and suddenly whose voice do I hear????? Madhuri of course!!!!ShockedEmbarrassed Still can't believe itShocked......they apparently called her up in the U.S. and she conveyed her wishes for Team India......Smile.......ain't that sweet?????Embarrassed

It was so so soooooo good to hear her voice.......instantly had a BIG smile plastered on my face.....Big smile

luv_sakshi*Resham*

Gaja-Gamini

Gaja-Gamini

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
It was actually her who called :) I read about it on Twitter. How sweet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Sakshi dont worry you will get your copy soon now...hw one can go away with Mads.....be positive...

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Madhuri's cooking to compete with Sanjeev Kapoor
Rachana Dubey, Hindustan Times
Mumbai, April 01, 2011
  Email to Author

The charismatic Madhuri Dixit and chef Sanjeev Kapoor were at their wittiest best at the launch of......

Even before Jhalak Dikkhlaa Jaa Season Five on Sony Entertainment, FoodFood Mahachallenge, a culinary reality show, will bring Madhuri Dixit back to the small screen, soon after IPL Season Four ends. She will be competing with chef Sanjeev Kapoor's team of eight male cooks with her clique of 
eight female cooks on the show.

Karthik Laxminarayan, chief operating officer of the channel, confirms, saying, "Madhuri is in the US currently. But she will be back in June or July for the show. It's only then that the show goes on floors and eventually, on air. We're thrilled about the concept because it's unique and open to anyone who's interested in cooking."

The channel is calling for entries from all over the country and contestants need not be professionally qualified chefs. "Aspiring kitchen kings and queens will have to send us their recipes. At the end of the month, we will close the registration and shortlist entries based purely on the recipes. Eventually, we will screen contestants and bring the number down to eight men and eight women. Madhuri will lead the girls' team and Sanjeev will mentor the boys," says Karthik, adding that the team leaders will not be cooking on the show. "They are mentors. They have to direct their teammates, plan their course of action in every episode. The rest will have to be done by the contestants."

The channel also plans to have a panel of popular chefs and artistes as judges on the show. "We haven't finalised names but we'll rope in the best. They will be people with great understanding of and experiences with food. Till we finalise someone, it would be unfair to drop names," says Karthik. When asked why the teams were divided on the basis of gender, Karthik reasons that the battle of the sexes is one of the oldest known to man.

"It's a fact that some of the best chefs in the profession, in hotels and other places, are men. But in 90 per cent of Indian homes, women take charge of the kitchen," he adds. "So, we had to have a culinary competition to take the battle of the sexes to another level."

luv_sakshi*Resham*

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Come Juneeeeeeeeeeee...plsssssssss

suzi_b

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
MD's tweets....

Madhuri Dixit-Nene

@MadhuriDixit1 Mumbai and Denver

Madhuri Dixit-Nene
MadhuriDixit1 Madhuri Dixit-Nene 
What anawesome match. Both sides played well
Madhuri Dixit-Nene
Strong work Dhoni, Tendulkar and company!!
Madhuri Dixit-Nene
Congrats Team India!!! We did it!!!! Great job bringing the cup back!!!

luv_sakshi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top