Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit FC (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 149

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Ya u r right.....can't wait to see her back on tv.....but I am still not getting FoodFood...CryCry
So will have to wait 4 next season of JDJ......and do with the videos n ads....

MD is coming to Mumbai again in June or July 4 FoodFoodSmile.........some mysteries would definitely be get cleared by then.....something is definitely going on which we don't know of and the media is going on making stupid stories to malign her and I hope she gives the media a piece of her mind this time......Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi*Resham*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit FC (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheMadhurifan

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Here are the MD pics from the March Stardust issue that had her Interview in itDay Dreaming...Hope you all like it!Big smile Apologies if the quality isn't too Gr8Confused...this is the Best i could manage!Embarrassed Enjoy!Smile

Cheers

Oooooooooh Sakshi Heart you for this HugHugHug
HeartHeart

Aww...So Sweet!HugEmbarrassed Thanks so much for all those Hearts, Hugs n Love MadhuriFan!!HugEmbarrassedSmile...The Appreciation means a lotBig smile....Glad you liked the pics!Approve BTW, i Love that id name you're using "TheMadhuriFan"EmbarrassedWink

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Do post the stardust pics....haven't got the issue myselfCry....got the FF today n its so awesomeBig smile
But I don't have a scanner so can't scan the pics......Ouch

Yes....it would take a joint effort to invent newer adjectives for her......lets give it a tryWinkEmbarrassed

Originally posted by suzi_b

@Sakshi: Thanks a ton for these pics from Stardust......Hug.....they r awesomeClapClapClap

Thanks for the Appreciation Dearie!Hug Glad you liked the picsBig smile...but guess what?Ouch I still haven't got my FF MD issue!Cry Told Mom about itEmbarrassed...hopefully, i should get it tomorrowConfused...can't wait any longer yaar!OuchCry Yeah, let's try out the new adjectivesBig smile...we'll get all the Madhuri Fans too join in tooWinkSmile....hey, why don't we have a "MD Adjective Contest" hereBig smileSmile....all the entries could be stored on one page for free usage by members in the MD Fan Club only!!Embarrassed What say?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

WOOHOO!ClapClapClapClap Madzie is gonna be back in town post IPL in June or July!?DancingHugParty Couldn't be a better piece of newsBig smile...excited already!!Embarrassed Sadly...i don't get the Food Food channel at my placeCryCry...hope someone will be kind enough to post the videos for us poor souls!ConfusedEmbarrassed

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaja-Gamini

Better verson of the Filmfare cover - it just HAS TO BE THE BEST ONE EVER!!!

Ooooooh!ClapClapClapClap It sure doesn't get any Bigger, Better, & Hotter than this!!PartyHug Thanks so much for sharing AlenkaSmile....can't stop Gazing at this coverDay Dreaming...wonder what i'm gonna turn into once this issue comes in my hands!!ConfusedEmbarrassedLOL...now i really can't wait any longer to get my own copy!CryOuch

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Sakshi oh my girl thx so much fr these awesome pix....Hug I am dead alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...wish we can get to read wht has been written there too....

And Sakshi ask for the April 13th issue......thats the issue after Rani M's cover FF.....first when I asked FF he gave me Rani's , I said not this...iske baad wala...so he handed me Mads one....and I have read abt her I think now 100 timesLOL..cant get over it still....

AwwEmbarrassed...ReshamHug....Thank You so much for all the appreciation!Big smileEmbarrassed Really glad you liked all the picsSmile...i understand what you're going thru' Hun!Day Dreaming Believe me, i nearly died seeing those Hot MD pics as well!Blushing God Save Me when i get my MD FF issue!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed For the writing in the Stardust Mag in line with those pics, well, the online link to that one was provided by one of our members (TheMadhuriFan i guessEmbarrassed) in the previous FC, so i didn't type out the excerpts again...Embarrassed

Thanks a Ton for letting me know the MD FF issue date yaarHug...i remember seeing that Rani Mukherji FF on one of the standsWink..will make sure i ask for the issue after that oneSmile...WOW!!ClapClapClap You've read your a 100 times already??Shocked Lucky Girl!Big smileEmbarrassed...i'm just hoping i'll get mine at least tomorrowCryCry...its hard waiting now!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheMadhurifan

It's A Mad Madhuri World'

A seductive brushstroke of orange, blinding lights and a song that will literally set your heartbeats soaring. I stood and watched in a corner as mesmerised as the camera and everyone around as Madhuri Dixit heaved her bosom, teasingly swung those hips and flashed that sunshine smile as she seduced not just Anil Kapoor but the entire universe in the song Dhak dhak. Her dad sat quietly in the corner, immersed in Reader's Digest seemingly oblivious to the spell his daughter was so easily casting on the world around her. And today nothing seems changed. She has pretty much quit films, is happy playing momma to her two sons and her stint as a judge on Jhalak Dikha Jaa is creating quite a stir. We shot with her recently for Filmfare and I died and went to heaven, pretty much.

I first met this homespun diva on the sets of Khel. Forgettable film, unforgettable moment. She was shimmying to Meri baat maan lo idli doo idli do and there was 'sexy' written in neon letters all over the set. She was friendly not familiar and made me feel comfortable. And if someone asked me how she makes me feel even today that would be my answer. And this is why I am irreversibly in love with Madhuri Dixit. She is real. She has no pretence. She knows not another way. She is politically correct to the point of paralytic boredom when it comes to her interviews, warm, down to earth and funny when you meet her personally and to the world...well to the world she is was and will be the Madhuri Dixit.

Her commitment to taking care of her parents moves me. Madhuri has this underlying current of vulnerability that can't be missed. She tries to cover it up with her no nonsense demeanour and perfectly correct behaviour but it seeps through. It only makes her more beautiful.  She's thawed after marriage. The NRI doctor from Chicago who actually didn't have a clue who "Madhuri Dixit' was, was probably just what the doctor ordered for her. A life away from the arclights where she could be her real self without feeling the strain. When she was about to get married she told me about it. It was all hush hush. Pity but I couldn't attend the reception.

I hung out with her endlessly on the sets of Devdas and Dil To Pagal Hai. I watched her magically move to Channe ke kheth mein, Didi tera devar and Piya ghar aaya' Every time I would get an inkling that she was rehearsing for a show, I would drop everything and rush to Satyam studios and watch her get those steps right.

As an actress, she never really realised her full potential. Pity. How wonderful it would be if she could work with Mani Ratnam, Gulzar, Aparna Sen, Shyam Benegal to name a few. But it's evident she has slipped into the best role of her life with consummate ease. That of a wife and a mother. But like I said, to me she is Madhuri Dixit' There, my heart just skipped a beat again'

Jitesh Pillaai

Thank You so much for sharing this Dear!Hug The excerpt is from the Feb issue of Filmfare if i'm not mistaken right?Embarrassed Remember reading this article by JP with a huge smile on my faceBig smile...i brought that issue thinking MD's photo shoot might be featured (EmbarrassedLOL), but at least i got to read this Lovely article on the Queen!EmbarrassedWink

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaja-Gamini

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZLGq6Uz2No

Video from the photoshoot. WE DESERVE TO SEE ALL THE PICS!!!!

OkEmbarrassed...i seriously need a heart surgeon now!!Confused Can someone help get my heart beating back to life again?ConfusedEmbarrassedWink WOW!!ClapClapClapClapClap I mean...this video truly Killed me!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming I've watched it a couple of times already, wondering if people like Madhuri really exist!!ShockedSmile She looked like an Angel to meHug...the photo shoot was Awesome n Loved the way MD was posing n getting her hair done for the shootBlushing...we seriously need to see all those pics from the shoot n not just 4!!Ouch Wouldn't it be Gr8 if a whole FF issue was dedicated to MD?Party All her pics from this Awesome shootEmbarrassed...plus her Amazing interviewThumbs Up...n some Beautiful Flashbacks n articles on her!Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top