Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit FC - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Ya....this FF issue is unbelievable....😳 Can't keep my eyes off it....the pics look even more amazing in the magazine......😳

Zoom yesterday showed the photoshoot video....all behind the scenes stuff....they even mentioned that Mads is so much in shape😉......
its unbelievable and awesome☺️....i don't know why Filmfare is not updating their site or twitter account😡......the video should have been there.....they have not even changed their twitter profile pic....its the same Rani one.....😡

From what I saw in the video.....4 pics r not enough they should've printed atleast a dozen......Mads looking super duper gorgeous in each of those 4 outfits......She is a GODDESS!!!!😍😳

I had a thousand heart attacks seeing the video......😳😆
 Super glam.....☺️
Edited by suzi_b - 12 years ago
Better verson of the Filmfare cover - it just HAS TO BE THE BEST ONE EVER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZLGq6Uz2No

Video from the photoshoot. WE DESERVE TO SEE ALL THE PICS!!!!
Nw this is the best....thx thx fr this....awesome.........

It's A Mad Madhuri World…

A seductive brushstroke of orange, blinding lights and a song that will literally set your heartbeats soaring. I stood and watched in a corner as mesmerised as the camera and everyone around as Madhuri Dixit heaved her bosom, teasingly swung those hips and flashed that sunshine smile as she seduced not just Anil Kapoor but the entire universe in the song Dhak dhak. Her dad sat quietly in the corner, immersed in Reader's Digest seemingly oblivious to the spell his daughter was so easily casting on the world around her. And today nothing seems changed. She has pretty much quit films, is happy playing momma to her two sons and her stint as a judge on Jhalak Dikha Jaa is creating quite a stir. We shot with her recently for Filmfare and I died and went to heaven, pretty much.

I first met this homespun diva on the sets of Khel. Forgettable film, unforgettable moment. She was shimmying to Meri baat maan lo idli doo idli do and there was 'sexy' written in neon letters all over the set. She was friendly not familiar and made me feel comfortable. And if someone asked me how she makes me feel even today that would be my answer. And this is why I am irreversibly in love with Madhuri Dixit. She is real. She has no pretence. She knows not another way. She is politically correct to the point of paralytic boredom when it comes to her interviews, warm, down to earth and funny when you meet her personally and to the world...well to the world she is was and will be the Madhuri Dixit.

Her commitment to taking care of her parents moves me. Madhuri has this underlying current of vulnerability that can't be missed. She tries to cover it up with her no nonsense demeanour and perfectly correct behaviour but it seeps through. It only makes her more beautiful.  She's thawed after marriage. The NRI doctor from Chicago who actually didn't have a clue who "Madhuri Dixit' was, was probably just what the doctor ordered for her. A life away from the arclights where she could be her real self without feeling the strain. When she was about to get married she told me about it. It was all hush hush. Pity but I couldn't attend the reception.

I hung out with her endlessly on the sets of Devdas and Dil To Pagal Hai. I watched her magically move to Channe ke kheth mein, Didi tera devar and Piya ghar aaya… Every time I would get an inkling that she was rehearsing for a show, I would drop everything and rush to Satyam studios and watch her get those steps right.

As an actress, she never really realised her full potential. Pity. How wonderful it would be if she could work with Mani Ratnam, Gulzar, Aparna Sen, Shyam Benegal to name a few. But it's evident she has slipped into the best role of her life with consummate ease. That of a wife and a mother. But like I said, to me she is Madhuri Dixit… There, my heart just skipped a beat again…

Jitesh Pillaai

Nw thats good to read abt her....JP seems quite to like her a lott.....good..thx fr this
Thanks 4 sharing....I love this article😊.......this article was published in the Filmfare in the 'Last word' section which is written by Jitesh Pillaai in the issue having Piggy Chops on the cover.....😊
Originally posted by *Resham*

Nw this is the best....thx thx fr this....awesome.........

Ain't the photoshoot video super awesome????😳
She is so so sooooooo gorgeous......sometimes seems like a complete 'heavenly creature'......too beautiful to be humane......😳

Now 4 pics are nearly not enough.......wanna see all the pics from this photoshoot...........😳

Filmfare has finally updated their twitter account profile pic......its the beautiful MD cover pic and praises r pouring in......................and I am loving it!!!!!🤗❤️

This is simply the best Filmfare cover.....ever!!!!😳........My Sunshine Queen.....😍☺️

And the photoshoot.....I can't even begin to describe it........each and every outfit is totally awesome and the looks created......each pic seems like straight out 'Fairytale Books'.........Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty...............ahhh....... I am in dreamland!!!!😍😍😍

We must all request Filmfare to print more pics from this photoshoot in future editions...........four pics are not nearly enough!!!! What say????😳
yes suzi..these r just not enough....not enough...want more and more....