Celebrity Fan Clubs

Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit FC (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 149

Page 1
Page   of 149
Page 3 Page 149

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

..why r ppl hellbent on spoiling her reputation yet again....Angry These articles doesnt deter me at all...gosh these ppl cant digest her popularity and status.....and wht will Deepika do in Rajni's film...stand like a statue almost....

Leave it na Resham!Ouch People have no better work to do than to point fingers at othersAngry..they can rant as much as they want or spread any amount of negativityDead...we all know what the result of that is gonna beSmile...More MD Fans n Loyalists sticking by her side!!ClapClapClapClap For Deepika...well, she too cold on screen n off!Sleepy LOLZ!LOLLOLLOL The person who's making this comparison with Deeps n Madz sure needs to get a life!!Silly Anyways, forget all this, i'll give you a reason to smile shortly...EmbarrassedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bollywood Diva: Madhuri Dixit FC (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheMadhurifan

Groupbie

TheMadhurifan

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
The IV FC ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Madhuri has gr8 fans, so keep it going guys.
Resham Congrats on getting your copy of FF, I wish we the fans also had a way of getting a copy too CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry, as much a we would love to have our own copy CryCryCryCryCry, we are helpless and have to really on good quality  scans from the fans in India. And I must say that you guys are doing gr8 Big smile ClapClapClapClapClap
By the way I had posted the link to a video in the last FC, don't know how many of you watched?
So here you go I'll post it again Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNQjS6ri0pc

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshisuzi_b*Resham*

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

The Summer QueenSmile

I was so overwhelmed by seeing Madhuri in this heavenly yellow gown that I couldn't express myself properly.....
There r a thousand things this look of hers reminds me of.....Day Dreaming
The yellow gown n the hairdo gives her a complete princess look which is uncannily similar to Disney's Princess Belle from Beauty n the Beast....(my personal fav)Day DreamingHeart added the pic 4 u guys to compare....EmbarrassedWink
Madhuri's glow would put even the Sun to shame....the brightest star out there....look at her glowStar
Sunshine, daisies, buttercups, sunflowers, melting butter or a beautiful butterfly.......ahhh!!! all things nice....and Mads is all these and much  more...Heart
This is definitely the best FF cover in recent times.....it literally spells SPRING n SUMMER!!!ClapClap
Its so happy, cheerful n lovely........SUNSHINE!!!!...in my heart forever....BlushingDay Dreaming

What a Beautifully written Interpretation Suzi!!Clap Yes, Madhuri - Our L'il SunshineHug...looks like a Queen in all her Royalty!!Party LOVE that sparkle in her Doe Eyes n that glow!Day Dreaming There's Innocence in Glamour when it comes to herBlushing...that Smile can sure Kill!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed She's 43?Shocked Says Who?Confused Give me one new age actor who can look so Superbly Stunning & Drop Dead Gorgeous with so L'il make up & carry off those Rocking gowns the way MD does!!Clap Madhuri looks as Fresh as a Blooming Sunflower sitting in that yellow-grey gownDay DreamingBlushing...So Divine n Untouched by the Big Bad World out there!Thumbs UpHug Her hairdo's Gr8 tooClap...With the way Madhuri Amazes, I'll have to soon start finding new vocabulary in her praise if i don't want to sound cliched!ConfusedEmbarrassed

Awww thanks dearEmbarrassed.....Yes she is our Li'l Miss SunshineStarHug.......the sparkle in her eyes n the glow puts a thousand stars to shame.....u r right no one can look this gorgeous with such minimal make-up.....but u know what....Mads has a BEAUTIFUL HEART and it shows each time she smiles...which adds to her beautyDay Dreaming

I like everything about this pic n all other pics of this issue.....its like a fairytale pic 4 me....the Queen in all her glory.........SUNSHINE she is......what a beautiful lady!!!BlushingDay Dreaming

And really we need newer adjectives to describe her.....have exhausted all the regular ones....Embarrassed

Haven't got my FF copy yetCry....hopefully will get it today....had a nearly sleepless night yesterday....have to get my copy.....Embarrassed

Haven't got my FF copy too yaarCry...the storekeeper said it should be here tomorrowOuch...so its another sleepless night for me as well!Confused Waiting to lay my hands on that issueBig smileEmbarrassed..tweeted Madz yesterday about how Amazing she looks on the FF cover n pics!Day Dreaming...BTW, the Stardust issue with MD's Rocking interview was still on the stands so i got that one home with a huge smile on my face!!EmbarrassedSmile Its got some Gr8 picsThumbs Up...will put them up here...Embarrassed

And for MadhuriHug...well, i second every L'il word you've said about her!!ClapClapClapClap Yes, MD's got a Heart of Gold n that shows in her smile n thru' her eyesHugHug...n that makes her look Heavenly!Blushing So when do we start forming new words to describe our Queen?EmbarrassedWinkLOL Its gonna take a team to work on this mega task!EmbarrassedWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suzi_b*Resham*

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheMadhurifan

The IV FC Clap Madhuri has gr8 fans, so keep it going guys.
By the way I had posted the link to a video in the last FC, don't know how many of you watched?
So here you go I'll post it again Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNQjS6ri0pc

Hey Pal!Embarrassed...i guess you're talking about your "MD - We Stand By You" videoBig smile...yeah, i watched it n you've done an Awesome job!ClapClapClapClap The song's Gr8 tooThumbs Up...Keep up the Good work!ClapClapClapClap

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

Here is some more news for her

By Bollywood Hungama News Network

Madhuri DixitThe very name of Madhuri Dixit is synonymous not just with class, elan and style, but also with universal appeal. No wonder then, the 'Dhak Dhak' girl of yesteryears still continues to be the heartbeat of millions even today! 

After having made a 'comeback' of sorts as a judge in a dance reality show this year, this diva has also bagged fresh endorsement deals. Bollywood Hungama's reliable sources say that she has now been signed up to endorse Expert Dish wash bar.

The official announcement of the same is awaited.

Naach Gaana And Khaana With Madhuri Dixit

March 30, 2011 by FSJ 

Madhuri Dixit

Get more than just a jhalak of vintage Madhuri Dixit as she flies back to Denver after an eventful winter in amchi Mumbai

Naach Gaana

"I found acting and dancing far easier than judging!"

After wrapping up this season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Madhuri gave her special throaty laugh and remarked, "It was a tough job for all three of us ' Malaika, Remo and me ' to judge the participants in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

I took into account factors like personality, body language, confidence level and experience.

Expression is essential too, since just technique without expression is one-dimensional. Honestly, I found acting and dancing far easier than judging!"

"All three of us judges felt that Krishna Abhishek should have been in the Top 5!"

"All three of us judges felt that Krishna Abhishek should have been in the Top 5!"

As for the gymnastics that has crept into dancing, her swift reply was, "When you have dance forms like jazz, samba and jive, gymnastics is a must."

A skilled kathak dancer, Madhuri could never bring herself to be a hardnosed judge as she was wistful whenever a contestant was shown the door. "But since it was a competition, some had to be eliminated," she accepted.

"The eliminations were always a surprise for each one of us. All three of us judges felt that Krishna Abhishek should have been in the Top 5.

But elimination was an unpredictable process since it was not just what we thought about the participants but their popularity with the viewers which also counted a hell of a lot. Especially since among the participants there were several TV stars, sports personalities, etc."

"I'd like to call Rani Mukerjee home because I know she will do half the cooking!"

"I'd like to call Rani Mukerjee home because I know she will do half the cooking!"

Ms Nene was admired since she projected the right attitude and was never rude or condescending, mainly because she said she was aware of the tough preparations involved. "If people spend time and energy rehearsing till 4 am after shooting the whole day, I respect them and must be patient with them."

More than anything else, this show was particularly free of staged dramas and TRP-driven fights. And Mads was grateful that the channel gave the judges a free hand to do their job.

"Whatever we did on the show was 100 per cent genuine and nothing was prearranged. All three of us had differences of opinion at times over different participants but that didn't mean we had to have a big fight!"

Khaana

Madhuri Dixit

While in town, Madhuri also became the lifestyle ambassador for Sanjeev Kapoor's channel Food Food. "I was very thrilled when Sanjeev Kapoor approached me because my husband, my parents, my in-laws, all of us are foodies.

"I was very impressed with my husband when we got married because he could cook better than me! Naach-gaana and khaana are all part of the Indian lifestyle. I have lots of cookery books at home and I still refer to them when I cook."

"When we got married my husband could cook better than me!"

"When we got married my husband could cook better than me!"

Madhuri savours the Maharashtrian dish kaande pohe but makes chicken tikka masala too, since her husband loves it. And he freaks out on Punjabi food. Madhuri laughed as she recalled the first time she tried to make prawns for Dr Nene. "I didn't know that prawns should not be cooked beyond a certain point.

When I served them to my husband, he said it was very good but when I tasted a bit of it myself, I realized it was like chewing gum!"

Her wish-list: She'd love to call Shah Rukh Khan home when she cooks because even if the food turned out bad, she was sure he'd be gracious enough to say it was very good.

"I'd also like to call Rani Mukerjee home because we got along very well and I know she will do half the cooking! Director Partho Ghosh's wife is also a very good cook. When I was acting in 100 Days, she used to bring a lot of Bengali dishes to the sets."

Madhuri's heart goes dhak dhak for

Hrithik Roshan

Pandit Birju Maharaj, even today. "He is the ultimate kathak dancer in our country today. However, my favourite dancer in films is Vyjayanthimala, whose dances have always mesmerized me. Helen is another of my hot favourites, especially since she had an inimitable style of her own. Way back in the 60s, actors had more of style and less of dancing technique.

"Hrithik Roshan is poetry when he dances!"

I liked Shammi Kapoor's style of dancing, though he was not a dancer actually. The reason we tend to remember the dances of Rishi Kapoor even today is because he used to pick up the smallest of beats even in a qawwali. Among the dancers of today, I would definitely say that Hrithik Roshan is poetry when he dances since he has an amazing style of his own."

Cricket and the World Cup: "My all-time favourite among cricketers has always been Sunil Gavaskar, since I was a tiny tot. These days my favourite is Sachin Tendulkar."

See you next year

Madhuri is happy that filmmaking has undergone a radical change now. "It is gratifying to note that a lot of corporates are making films in a period of three months. There was a time when we used to work in films which went on for two to three years.

I am ready to work in films and would love to work in a Marathi film, since it is my mother tongue."

The former top star in Bollywood didn't deny that she turned down Anil Kapoor's offer to cast her in the Hindi remake of Freaky Friday (in the role Jamie Lee Curtis carried off with such panache), not because she was required to play Sonam's mother but because she did not like the role.

"I am a mum in real life and if the role is good, I'm game to do it, whether I am required to play a father or a mother!" she laughed.

"I was very thrilled when Sanjeev Kapoor approached me because my husband, my parents, my in-laws, all of us are foodies!"

"I was very thrilled when Sanjeev Kapoor approached me because my husband, my parents, my in-laws, all of us are foodies!"

What did she think of 'size zero'? Madhuri shot back, "I know only medium, large and small sizes!"

The former dhak-dhak gal sprang a bit of a surprise when she mentioned that her sons liked watching her dance whenever they saw any of her old films on TV, but otherwise they have not shown any inclination towards dancing till now.

She also confirmed that talks are on with the Sony guys for the next season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. "I have enjoyed every moment of my stint with the show. I have had a good experience and would love to come back next season as one of the judges!"

As for films, with her asking price of '5 crore (higher than Kareena or Katrina!) either there's going to be a long wait or a big climbdown by her before we see Madhuri and her mega watt smile on the big screen again!

Thank You so much for sharing all these Wonderful MD articles Resham!ClapClapClapClap Made for Gr8 readingEmbarrassed...its feels good to hear Gr8 news about MDHugHug...I also Loved that pic attached with the "Naach Gaana Aur Khaana" articleBig smileEmbarrassed...& the others tooSmile...Madhuri looks Super Gorgeous!!Day Dreaming Truly Missing her so much yaarCryCry....n watching MD & Duggu share screen space n dance together will be an Absolute treat for the eyes, mind, heart n soul!!Party Hope to see that happen soon..Embarrassed

*Resham*

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys...I am here tooBig smile
Resham....CONGRATS on the 4th Madhuri Dixit FCClapClapParty
The intro page looks super awesome.....ClapClapClap

Even I got my copy of the FF today....and I am speechless this issue is definitely for keeps.....foreverEmbarrassed

luv_sakshi*Resham*

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Here are the MD pics from the March Stardust issue that had her Interview in itDay Dreaming...Hope you all like it!Big smile Apologies if the quality isn't too Gr8Confused...this is the Best i could manage!Embarrassed Enjoy!Smile

Cheers

suzi_b*Resham*

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

The Summer QueenSmile

I was so overwhelmed by seeing Madhuri in this heavenly yellow gown that I couldn't express myself properly.....
There r a thousand things this look of hers reminds me of.....Day Dreaming
The yellow gown n the hairdo gives her a complete princess look which is uncannily similar to Disney's Princess Belle from Beauty n the Beast....(my personal fav)Day DreamingHeart added the pic 4 u guys to compare....EmbarrassedWink
Madhuri's glow would put even the Sun to shame....the brightest star out there....look at her glowStar
Sunshine, daisies, buttercups, sunflowers, melting butter or a beautiful butterfly.......ahhh!!! all things nice....and Mads is all these and much  more...Heart
This is definitely the best FF cover in recent times.....it literally spells SPRING n SUMMER!!!ClapClap
Its so happy, cheerful n lovely........SUNSHINE!!!!...in my heart forever....BlushingDay Dreaming

What a Beautifully written Interpretation Suzi!!Clap Yes, Madhuri - Our L'il SunshineHug...looks like a Queen in all her Royalty!!Party LOVE that sparkle in her Doe Eyes n that glow!Day Dreaming There's Innocence in Glamour when it comes to herBlushing...that Smile can sure Kill!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed She's 43?Shocked Says Who?Confused Give me one new age actor who can look so Superbly Stunning & Drop Dead Gorgeous with so L'il make up & carry off those Rocking gowns the way MD does!!Clap Madhuri looks as Fresh as a Blooming Sunflower sitting in that yellow-grey gownDay DreamingBlushing...So Divine n Untouched by the Big Bad World out there!Thumbs UpHug Her hairdo's Gr8 tooClap...With the way Madhuri Amazes, I'll have to soon start finding new vocabulary in her praise if i don't want to sound cliched!ConfusedEmbarrassed

Awww thanks dearEmbarrassed.....Yes she is our Li'l Miss SunshineStarHug.......the sparkle in her eyes n the glow puts a thousand stars to shame.....u r right no one can look this gorgeous with such minimal make-up.....but u know what....Mads has a BEAUTIFUL HEART and it shows each time she smiles...which adds to her beautyDay Dreaming

I like everything about this pic n all other pics of this issue.....its like a fairytale pic 4 me....the Queen in all her glory.........SUNSHINE she is......what a beautiful lady!!!BlushingDay Dreaming

And really we need newer adjectives to describe her.....have exhausted all the regular ones....Embarrassed

Haven't got my FF copy yetCry....hopefully will get it today....had a nearly sleepless night yesterday....have to get my copy.....Embarrassed

Haven't got my FF copy too yaarCry...the storekeeper said it should be here tomorrowOuch...so its another sleepless night for me as well!Confused Waiting to lay my hands on that issueBig smileEmbarrassed..tweeted Madz yesterday about how Amazing she looks on the FF cover n pics!Day Dreaming...BTW, the Stardust issue with MD's Rocking interview was still on the stands so i got that one home with a huge smile on my face!!EmbarrassedSmile Its got some Gr8 picsThumbs Up...will put them up here...Embarrassed

And for MadhuriHug...well, i second every L'il word you've said about her!!Clap Yes, MD's got a Heart of Gold n that shows in her smile n thru' her eyesHugHug...n that makes her look Heavenly!Blushing So when do we start forming new words to describe our Queen?EmbarrassedWinkLOL Its gonna take a team to work on this mega task!EmbarrassedWink

Do post the stardust pics....haven't got the issue myselfCry....got the FF today n its so awesomeBig smile
But I don't have a scanner so can't scan the pics......Ouch

Yes....it would take a joint effort to invent newer adjectives for her......lets give it a tryWinkEmbarrassed

luv_sakshi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top