Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: suzi_b

Filmfare has finally updated their twitter account profile pic......its the beautiful MD cover pic and praises r pouring in......................and I am loving it!!!!!πŸ€—β€οΈ

This is simply the best Filmfare cover.....ever!!!!😳........My Sunshine Queen.....😍☺️

And the photoshoot.....I can't even begin to describe it........each and every outfit is totally awesome and the looks created......each pic seems like straight out 'Fairytale Books'.........Cinderella, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, Rapunzel, Sleeping Beauty...............ahhh....... I am in dreamland!!!!😍😍😍

We must all request Filmfare to print more pics from this photoshoot in future editions...........four pics are not nearly enough!!!! What say????😳

The FF twitter profile is updated?😲😊 Please give me the link na Suzi😳...would like to check it out as well as read what people have to say & leave a post too!πŸ˜ƒ This sure is the Best FF cover we've ever had!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ For the shoot...well, i'm DEAD yaar🀒☺️...i watched it over n over again not being able to believe i'm watching Divinity!😍 Yes, it sure seems like a Fairytale😳😊...how can someone watch Queen MD n not fall Madly in Love with her?πŸ€—...She sure looks in Gr8 shape!πŸ₯³ Truly wish all the pics get uploaded on the FF site atleast!😳😳
suzi_b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_sakshi

The FF twitter profile is updated?😲😊 Please give me the link na Suzi😳...would like to check it out as well as read what people have to say & leave a post too!πŸ˜ƒ This sure is the Best FF cover we've ever had!!πŸ‘ For the shoot...well, i'm DEAD yaar🀒☺️...i watched it over n over again not being able to believe i'm watching Divinity!😍 Yes, it sure seems like a Fairytale😳😊...how can someone watch Queen MD n not fall Madly in Love with her?πŸ€—...She sure looks in Gr8 shape!πŸ₯³ Truly wish all the pics get uploaded on the FF site atleast!😳😳

Use this link to check out the tweets posted for filmfare in general......scroll down 4 Madhuri related tweets..... 

This is the link 4 the Filmfare page on Twitter...... http://twitter.com/#!/filmfare πŸ˜Š
Edited by suzi_b - 13 years ago
suzi_b thumbnail
Madhuri's wishes 4 team India

Guess what....I was listening to Radio Mirchi this afternoon and suddenly whose voice do I hear????? Madhuri of course!!!!😲😳 Still can't believe it😲......they apparently called her up in the U.S. and she conveyed her wishes for Team India......😊.......ain't that sweet?????😳

It was so so soooooo good to hear her voice.......instantly had a BIG smile plastered on my face.....πŸ˜ƒ
Gaja-Gamini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was actually her who called :) I read about it on Twitter. How sweet.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sakshi dont worry you will get your copy soon now...hw one can go away with Mads.....be positive...
suzi_b thumbnail
Content Removed

more photos

Rachana Dubey

*Resham* thumbnail
Come Juneeeeeeeeeeee...plsssssssss
suzi_b thumbnail
MD's tweets....

Madhuri Dixit-Nene

@MadhuriDixit1 Mumbai and Denver

MadhuriDixit1 Madhuri Dixit-Nene 
What anawesome match. Both sides played well

Strong work Dhoni, Tendulkar and company!!

Congrats Team India!!! We did it!!!! Great job bringing the cup back!!!

suzi_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Come Juneeeeeeeeeeee...plsssssssss

Ya......wish June was already here............
*Resham* thumbnail
Thx fr MD tweets suzi...yayyyyyyyy she celebrated there....