Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

Questions & Queries Corner 2011 (Page 143)

-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Joined: 12 June 2010
Posts: 9677

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Can someone help me? Embarrassed 
Wenevr I try to import a vid in PS i get this error Confused 



How to get rid of this? Confused

zeenat u need to convert Videos frstEmbarrassed try to convert then with atube catcher =]

But so far I no, PS acpts MOV naa.. And the vid. I wanna imprt is MOV :l

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Joined: 02 March 2009
Posts: 19858

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Originally posted by --sunshine--

Originally posted by -Zeenat-

<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Can someone help me?Embarrassed</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Wenevr I try to import a vid in PS i get this errorConfused</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">
</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">How to get rid of this?Confused</font>


zeenat u need to convert Videos frstEmbarrassedtry to convert then with atube catcher =]


<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">But so far I no, PS acpts MOV naa.. And the vid. I wanna imprt is MOV :l</font>
install a quick time player then it'll accept .mov

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pree4ru--sunshine--

-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Joined: 12 June 2010
Posts: 9677

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Originally posted by -Zeenat-

Originally posted by --sunshine--

Originally posted by -Zeenat-

<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Can someone help me?Embarrassed</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Wenevr I try to import a vid in PS i get this errorConfused</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">
</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">How to get rid of this?Confused</font>


zeenat u need to convert Videos frstEmbarrassedtry to convert then with atube catcher =]


<font size="2" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">But so far I no, PS acpts MOV naa.. And the vid. I wanna imprt is MOV :l</font>
install a quick time player then it'll accept .mov

I have installed  quick time player.. But still its not working..
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
@Zeenat: today only I made tutorial. Maybe that can help u out here is the link

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Joined: 22 February 2011
Posts: 33167

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

@Zeenat: today only I made tutorial. Maybe that can help u out here is the link


Can You Please Answer My Question In That Thread ?! Embarrassed I Just Posted It Hug
DivineDreams. IF-Stunnerz
DivineDreams.
DivineDreams.

Joined: 08 July 2008
Posts: 29092

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

Can I get the font type of "Reeno's Creation" in the sig 
Thanks :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Joined: 12 August 2006
Posts: 41317

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
^^^I even want to know too!LOL 
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Joined: 02 March 2009
Posts: 19858

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeenat-


I have installed  quick time player.. But still its not working..
Than Re-install it...
May be there's some thing wrong with the Quick time player..
Or try  P.s help..  

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
::..Farzana's PSD Corner..:: PSD Dance@pg 18

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: ffkhan   Replies: 149   Views: 16052

ffkhan 149 16052 05 March 2013 at 3:19am by -CRJ-
|Pari's Corner 3|C| Mayur/Mausam/Arhi/Kriyansh: 49

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53

Author: Angelic_Pari   Replies: 422   Views: 17128

Angelic_Pari 422 17128 05 December 2011 at 11:35am by cant.be.assed.
Questions & Queries Corner 2010

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164

Author: Ambrosia   Replies: 1304   Views: 87096

Ambrosia 1304 87096 31 March 2011 at 3:01am by Iloveroka
Questions & Queries Corner

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Ambrosia   Replies: 1199   Views: 75107

Ambrosia 1199 75107 05 July 2010 at 2:57am by -Liana-
Post your queries&questions here(see pg1)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Jem4Himesh   Replies: 1144   Views: 58761

Jem4Himesh 1144 58761 02 February 2007 at 6:02am by Jem4Himesh

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index