Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

28th sept 2004 (Page 2)

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Hi there !

gr8 update ! wld like to add a few things that u missed though:

After purab and jassi wish each other, jassi says " sorry for what happened in the morning. I just shouted at you. I have no problem with your working on the floral concept or for that matter on any other concept. Contract wld not only be given for the best idea but also for possessing the ability to execute it well. And thank you for letting me have this opportunity". purab tells her that she deserved it.Wishes her all the best again and leaves.

Also, earlier when she tells him that the floral concept was of Gulmohar's and that Sheetal being the client cld act un professional but since they were professional what shld they do. Purab says if he refused to do the contract both of them wld lose it. To this Jassi  says, maybe then we can't do anything abt the situation. Purab smiles mysteriously and says 'May be something can be done and that she shld just wait and watch'

yashi

deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I know what you mean Ash. Some of the dialogues from JJKN really leaves you with a fit of laughter. And bindiya really said it well.
deadly Senior Member
deadly
deadly

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Hey thanks Yashi ! I completely forgot about the apology part.
Ashwirya Shetty Senior Member
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

thanks deadly.. I think Armaan needs to get his priorities right.. He  doesn't seem to realise he is spoiling his own company.. By doing this, he might get rid of Jassi but what will he be CEO of?

Only explanation I can think of is: Armaan hates Jassi more than he loves Gulmohor. He wants her to fail- he wants it so bad that he does not realize that in the end he will alienate himself from everyone. His family, people working in the company and probably Raj too, will be very displeased with his behavior. And, of course, Jassi too.

This might happen in the next episode: Jassi gives one of her (according to me: stupid) lectures, and Sheetal and gang will be so floored that Jassi will get the contract.

Is it me or is Jassi's 'so called inspiring' speeches nowadays are really very boring and silly. I did not find anything charming about her yesterday's short speech about flowers. Her expression are right, i.e. she looks very passionate, but her speeches fall flat, like soda without the fizz. 

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
I know what you mean, Ash. Whenever I see Jassi giving her "impassioned" speeches these days, I'm reminded of an overeager beaver with braces! LOL
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Thanks, Yashi, and welcome to this forum!
Ashwirya Shetty
Ashwirya Shetty

Originally posted by MysticaMagic

I know what you mean, Ash. Whenever I see Jassi giving her "impassioned" speeches these days, I'm reminded of an overeager beaver with braces! LOL

Hahaha!

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 28 September 2004 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum, Yashika! And thanks for your additions to the update. Smile

Go to top