Balika Vadhu

SBS-PHOOLI Married- video added (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

avyarima

avyarima

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
i think Dr Gauri will treat Anandi and thats where the truth will come out. i don't think she is pregnant....i hope not.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS-PHOOLI Married- video added (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
isi ki kami hai..after suhana's "ulti" fiasco,there will be anandi's "pet dard" fiasco...y the shows' cvs insist on showing utter crap like this,i will never understand...and the unaware public actually believes this tripe...and expect the woman to be pregnant even if she has food poisoning..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattudivmathpjyo

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Yes i want was expecting dis with phooli. Cv's now showing natha pratha another evil custom of rajasthan very excited to see.

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Can someone explain me what is Natha PrathaConfused I avent heard about it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
@ ammoos here is the description of nata pratha.

It is a typical custom. It mainly made for widows that they can live wid another man without marrying him like live in relationship. Some money shud be paid to gal's parents or to the previous in laws in case if widow is living wid them. This money transaction is decided by panchayt and called JHAGDA. This custom is also applied If woman is married and wants to leave her husband and wants to live with another man then her new husband has to pay money to her previous husband in the form of jhagda. The woman who has done this custom is never accepted good in society and never got status of married woman. She don't got a good spouse as civilised man will do marriage only but if man is aged, whose 1st wife is dead, and some other prblms that who can't get a good wife accept this means. Dis custom made woman as a thing wich is sold publicaly. Those who are left by her husband have to accpet dis. Recently one case i listened dat one girl who is married in childhood left by her in laws before GAUNA as they were suspected of her character. Have to go in nata to a man have 2 children from his previoud wife. Dis custom more crueler when woman have to leave her children if she goes in nata. Recently a film produced by seema kapoor HAAT THE WEEKLY BAAZAAR having cast diya dutta,archana puransingh etc. Was based on dis subject only. You can also google it up may got more info abt dis custom.

Edited by Sar56gesh - 01 April 2011 at 12:11pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyomonamie111smartcanu rulzammoostiny15khusi_*

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
@Sar56gesh
thankx for all to information on this evil custom ...sad our phooli has to bear thisOuch. the guys she is 'marrying ' seems quite young..wonder how things will turn out for phooli...Ermm

divmathanu rulzkhusi_*

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@Sar56gesh

Thanks so much for the information....I am appalled and shaken...this evil practice is called "tradition"  Dead and is followed even now in villages.....how cruel people can get....why not just marry the girl off to a guy...why sell her? and its disgusting because the girl's parents and family are involved in this practice....A girl is treated like a commodity or cattle in this society....SAD !! Dead

smartctiny15khusi_*

iramtheegr8

iramtheegr8

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I really think that there is going to be a preganancy track coming up !!!
and come on yaar, why did they have to show such a negative event in phooli's life, seriuosly the cv's need to geta  life man!!!

there are already so much negativity in the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top