Balika Vadhu

SBS-PHOOLI Married- video added (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

ranrag

ranrag

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
thanx 4 da link!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS-PHOOLI Married- video added (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
no guyz anandi can't be pregnant. i mean whatever jagya did was before going to mumbai the first time for studying. & that was 5 years ago. after gauri's entry he doesn't even look at her. it's impossible!!! if the CVs show the pregnancy track then in my POV it would be the most pathetic track ever show in BVThumbs Down

maybe anandi is faking it to stop this & save phooli...just guessingConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonargattusudssdivmathpjyoanu rulz

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Jyo for the link and the siggyWink

Chill girls.. Anandi cannot be preggy.. if they show she is then the writers have lost it.. Hope they dont prove themselves the stupidest..

Anandi must be BEEMAR and her treatment can happen only on Mumbai and the family is forced to take her there. Thats the only option for the truth to come out.. Jagya will never reveal it himself and he has to be CAUGHT. Only Mumbai can host the happening.. Anandi is Beemar...Ermm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123vik rockssudssdivmathpjyosmartcanu rulz

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
exactly my thoughts... anandi and jagya were not in speaking terms ever since his return this time... cant be a preggy track coming up, for sure...

it should be the beemari track so that she can be taken to mumbaiwhere another drama can begin!!
by the way, where is tht bade daaktar ji who offered jagya his house to stay if he comes to mumbai for mbbs??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocksdivmathpjyoanu rulz

Rani48

Goldie

Rani48

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
How on earth can the CV"s even think of making her pregnant she and her husband haven't even seen each other for 4 years and he is not even in love with her any longer. He cannot even talk to her correctly and your going to say she might be pregnant.

I like Phooli and I hope she is happy with the marriage or the guy turns out to be a nice person and not be a jerk to her.

I do think that they will show that Anandi is sick and that will make J. come back and treat her himself or he will come to know that she is sick and maybe Gauri will be the one who will find her and treat her and then will come to find out that her name is A. and not nandani and she is J. wife

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonadivmathpjyoanu rulz

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks Jyo for the link...

This is Outrageous !! How can Phooli's parents do this....selling her off? really? SICK !! Disgusting.. Angry what kind of traditions are these?? and such traditions are followed even now? in this digital age? where technological advancements and digital infrastructure are the fast becoming a part of life...I feel so saddened and shudder at such harsh realities of Indian villages....are such people out of their mind? Angry

and guys relax...there is NO WAY Anandi can be pregnant, come on, Jagya didnt even look at her properly in the last 5 years, let alone consummating with her......this is just some joker of SBS giving background commentary......as vikrocks, uma and nisha said....Anandi must be having some kind of tummy ache or god knows some ailment and Jagya might treat her something of that sort...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoanu rulz

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vik rocks

no guyz anandi can't be pregnant. i mean whatever jagya did was before going to mumbai the first time for studying. & that was 5 years ago. after gauri's entry he doesn't even look at her. it's impossible!!! if the CVs show the pregnancy track then in my POV it would be the most pathetic track ever show in BVThumbs Down

maybe anandi is faking it to stop this & save phooli...just guessingConfused

@bold - Yesss....this might be the thing !!! Anandi is just acting to save Phooli from being "Sold" to some guy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyoanu rulz

ffern022

ffern022

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Jaga hasn't so much as looked at anandi in years, how on earth can she be pregnant? I think Anandi is going to get really sick soon and then family and all will force Jaga to come back for Anandi's sake. Man I hope Phooli gets up and runs away, right into the arms of a nice educated man who will take care of and love her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathpjyoanu rulz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top