Lovely Union:climax - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
wow great part \.thank you for this part and pm i am happy for sangeeta she is so sweet
part 3
wow lovely part....................so Sangeeta got married to Devdas...............cont soon................

Lovely union Part 4

Mustafa is with his friends.He is really angry as Chitraveni has come back to college.
M:She thinks that she has'nt tasted failure.What does she think of herself?She is so arrogant.
1 friend:Her family was very poor.When her sister married a rich man only they reached a level.
Another friend:She used to sell her paintings to earn their lives.Her sister used to sing.Her father is irresponsible..he is always after a case.Otherwise the whole family would have been forced to commit suicide.
Mustafa can't believe it:Really?
1 friend:You went after her without knowing anything?
They all laugh.He feels sad.

Mustafa goes near Chitraveni.She is very tough.
C:You may not liked my come back.I'm not a weak girl who gets depressed because of a stupid suspension.Still i have the strength to slap you if you try any trick with me.
He is very soft:I desturbed you that much.Right?I regret a lot.I will not get peace of mind until you forgive me.I'm sorry.
Chitra burts into laughter.
C:I told you..your tricks won't work out with me.So don't waste your energy through this drama.
M:Anybody will misunderstand me in this situation.
C:I have no misunderstanding about you.
He is relieved.
C:I know very well that you can go to any extent to trap me.I have no misunderstanding that you have changed.
He feels upset:You can't forgive me.But can't you atleast punish me?
C:You are waiting for my pardon.Right?Denying that is the biggest punishment.Right?
She smiles.

He feels upset:Yes,that's a punishment.But i deserve more.
He takes a blade from his pocket and hurts his hand.Chitra is shocked.She holds his hand to prevent him from hurting more.

Mustafa's hand is bandaged.He is in the hospital.Chitraveni is near him with wet tears.
C:Sorry.
M:You should'nt say that.
C:Because of me only you landed up here.I did'nt trust you.My mind is so numb that i could'nt realize that your words were come from the bottom of your heart.
M:Don't say like that.
C:Now onwards i will be your good friend.
He is surprised:Really?
C:Yes.But you can't hurt yourself like this anymore.Promise?
Mustafa smiles:Promise.
They smile.

Sangeeta is in Veena's decorated house.There is a cake.It's written 'Happy birthday Satheesh'.
V:You may be thinking will anyone celebrate a dead man's birthday.2 days after his death was his birthday..his first birthday with me.But it did'nt happen.
Sangeeta feels sad.
V:Did you like the saree which i have worn?
S:Ya...very beautiful saree.It looks good on you.
Veena smiles.

V:Satheesh likes this saree very much.He prefers such simple sarees.
Veena blows the lit candles on behalf of Satheesh and cuts the cake.She keeps it before his framed photo.
V:This is for you..Happy birthday Satheesh!Now he is very happy.I can understand that from his face.He has come from the heaven to celebrate the birthday.He loves music.Sangi..please sing a song for him.
Sangeeta sings a song.

Sankar modifies their house.Now they are having a comfortable life because of Sudhev and Devdas.Now they are preparing to celebrate Sankar's birthday.
Devdas presents a costly yellow attire to Sangeeta.
D:I will be happy if you wear this for your father's birthday party.
She smiles.She wears it.Devdas can't take his eyes off her.He is shy to tell her that she is taking his breath away.But she understands it and smiles.

The party is very grand.Sangeeta's special kheer is served.
Gunjan:Jeeju..for all the functions Sangeeta di's kheer will be there.
D:Really?Let me taste it.
He tastes it.
D:Wow!I'm really impressed Sangeeta..
She smiles.
D:I never used to like kheer.But after tasting it...now i love it.
She smiles.

Radharani plans a group dance.But the dancer who was supoosed to dance with her backed out at the last moment.That time Gunjan's face comes into her face.
She goes to Gunjan's house without thinking twice.That makes everyone surprised.
She expresses her desire to include Gunjan in her dance show.

R:I will be really happy if Ginjan dances with me.I can't think of anyone else.Will Gunjan be ready to perform with me in Delhi?
All are very happy.Gunjan can't believe it.

G:Ma'am..you are giving me an opportunity to dance with you?I can't believe it.I'm so lucky.
Her eyes are wet.Radharani smiles.

Radha and Gunjan dance together.Gunjan beats Radha in the performance.She gets more compliments also.
hi
the up is good
so veena celebrates satheesh birthday she really love her husband
but its sad that she lost him
anyways sangeeta got a saree from dev
and dev cant remove  his from her
and radha jee decided to include gunjan in her dance group its really nice
plz cont soo and pm me
part 4
very nice part..................they all are happy now and settled...........cont soon.............
Great part
Everyone is happy...
continue soon

wow great i am Happy for gunjan she is so sweet Thank you for this part and pm contii soon
Edited by monikaseth - 13 years ago
great update dear...loved it...................so the love story of chithraveni and musthafa has started...
hey dear nice update seriously loved it now can't wait for next part do continue soon and thanks for pm 
Just read last 3 parts..It was too good....👏 👏 👏 I loved it...Waiting for SaJan track....Pls. continue soon.Thanks for PM.