Request to Karan Wahi Fans(Only for KW Fans) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
i know most of Wahian's might not agree with me but i really feel there was no need to msg him for all this

yes we should not bash anyone but do we need to ask and complaint abt this to Karan??😕

i said it before too and saying it again Karan has nothing to do with all this..well this is just my pov..i m sorry i don't want to sound rude or to hurt u but this is what i feel😊
Originally posted by ruky786

I don't understand why he gets bashed anyway....I mean are people (in their TERMS "jealous" OMG and they say WE are jealous of KSG)😆
Ofcourse they r JEALOUS of Karan Wahi as every one use to say that he is very sweet , very jolly very friendly n so on. bt did u ever heard the same about KSG. Always I hear that he is in a new controversy🤣🤣🤣. Actress left the show because of him n blah blah.😆😆😆😆 lol. So we should b proud that we r Karan Wahi's fans
Originally posted by sonia1000

Ofcourse they r JEALOUS of Karan Wahi as every one use to say that he is very sweet , very jolly very friendly n so on. bt did u ever heard the same about KSG. Always I hear that he is in a new controversy🤣🤣🤣. Actress left the show because of him n blah blah.😆 lol. So we should b proud that we r Karan Wahi's fans

😆lol I want to say a lot but I dont want to end up getting bashed Sonia it's sad you know that ONE cannot appreciate KW
Sonia u made this post to tell everyone to not bash so plz don't do in this thread also😳
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

Sonia u made this post to tell everyone to not bash so plz don't do in this thread also😳

I agree I don't want this thread to be a bashing thread!
Originally posted by ruky786

I agree I don't want this thread to be a bashing thread!
i second this, we are already called terrorist b/c we say the truth, but please this is kw post, lets keep it to himEmbarrassed 

i know most of Wahian's might not agree with me but i really feel there was no need to msg him for all this

yes we should not bash anyone but do we need to ask and complaint abt this to Karan??😕

i said it before too and saying it again Karan has nothing to do with all this..well this is just my pov..i m sorry i don't want to sound rude or to hurt u but this is what i feel😊

I m really sorry if I have hurt U. I m not talking about every one bt I have seen most of them bashing Karan without any reason.  I know that some of us also do the same. I m writing it just to stop all that fight. U can check on fb their is a page "Karan Wahi Sucks". n their is no page about Karan Singh in which he is being bashed. I respect him as an actor. He is a good actor. May b u hadn't bashed KW bt there r exceptions. n this is Just for karan wahi's fans. I 'll make sure that We stop bashing KSG
i am proude to be KW fan😊😳

I m really sorry bt I didn't mean it. It was just a joke. OK KAN PAKAR KR UTHAK BETHAK. Agey se aisa kabi nae krun gi. Again I m soory bt I wasn't bashing😕. Agli bar aisa kiya to jo chahey sza dena😊
Originally posted by sonia1000

I m really sorry if I have hurt U. I m not talking about every one bt I have seen most of them bashing Karan without any reason.  I know that some of us also do the same. I m writing it just to stop all that fight. U can check on fb their is a page "Karan Wahi Sucks". n their is no page about Karan Singh in which he is being bashed. I respect him as an actor. He is a good actor. May b u hadn't bashed KW bt there r exceptions. n this is Just for karan wahi's fans. I 'll make sure that We stop bashing KSG

lol i m KW's fan only😆😆 but still i feel messaging KW for this was not needed😊
i have seen every bashing page of KW but again what KW has to do with this?? i mean messaging him saying other fan group is doing this or that is not gud right?? he has nothing to do with all this😊