Pebby's Art Arcade/kryran/parineeti/sonam/mattb#87 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 88

black_haze

IF-Rockerz

black_haze

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
GGGGGGGGGGG!! (have decided to begin every comment in the same pattern =] )

The Arjun-Aisha signature is FAB! simple yet so pretty <333...am not a fan of any one of them, or the movie even, but i found the sig really really cute and well made!

The Saawariya one is really nice too..love how you'v kept it so neat! the black background looks great =]..really like it <33

And the KaSh one--awwww<3..i don know what else to say..LOL...sweeeeet!

The Priyanka one looks real good too..nice style!

In all, great second update! keep makin' more <33333
And i know, am late in commenting :p..but this is to avenge your not-so-early pm replies! =]
Naaa, just kidding. had been meaning to reply here, but the WC fever kept getting on to me, and i kept forgetting..LOL

So, there. 

---G.

Edited by black_haze - 03 April 2011 at 1:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ScatteredCastle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pebby's Art Arcade/kryran/parineeti/sonam/mattb#87 (Page 9)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Updated reserve box on page 3

my 1501th post :D

ScatteredCastle

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Okay so here's my favorite so far -

And my list? *lets get started*

I want to request a super awesome Bradley Cooper siggy

Thank you!!
A

ScatteredCastle

ScatteredCastle

IF-Dazzler

ScatteredCastle

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esquisse

Lady bug! just making my presence felt through this reserve, shall be back soon...soonish!! *reserved*

Thank you for the PM :)

Edit~

Congratulations Lady Bug! for opening up your own Avi & Siggy Shop!! I am going to go through your updates now..(yeah finally!! sort of late I know..but sill better late than never!!) Already saw some beautiful creations on page 1. Keep up the good work. And i want a new siggy now!! My request (ooh this is going to be so  much fun!! *rubs hands in glee*LOL) will be posted soon...and say what!?...Shocked I don't care how long or when you do eventually get around to it...I want it  :D

love ya

ps. chk my new siggy message - working on it ;)

Dude, I wanted to complete Pot of Gold, first! and then leave super-cute-threat, for you to update it! But, Do I mind...No, I don't! :| *ps: did i say, how much i missed being called 'Lady Bug' by you and the one who's the silent visitor of my thread! *read: Sookie*

Well, Yes.. Thankyouverymuch! and your Bradley cooper sig will be done soon enough, since it's the only request I got! but will it be super awesome.. you bet! ;D

and regarding your siggy message, though I miss from the starring list; but.. all i want to say is, work harder, miss! =D

Love ya.. and my first-ever-Valentine'-parter-dearest-FOTW! <3

ps: Long time, how have ya been, mate?Embarrassed

Edited by Angel-Pebby - 07 April 2011 at 10:50am

-Aria-

ScatteredCastle

IF-Dazzler

ScatteredCastle

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by black_haze

GGGGGGGGGGG!! (have decided to begin every comment in the same pattern =] ) G! That's like okay, dude! ;-) You can comment in every pattern you want to, unless you promise to .. comment! Embarrassed

The Arjun-Aisha signature is FAB! simple yet so pretty <333...am not a fan of any one of them, or the movie even, but i found the sig really really cute and well made! Aww, it's still, sweet of you to comment upon them, when you're not even a fan and the resultant sig is not so good! :S Thank You! =D

The Saawariya one is really nice too..love how you'v kept it so neat! the black background looks great =]..really like it <33 Glad, again!

And the KaSh one--awwww<3..i don know what else to say..LOL...sweeeeet! Awn, thank you! =)

The Priyanka one looks real good too..nice style!

In all, great second update! keep makin' more <33333
And i know, am late in commenting :p..but this is to avenge your not-so-early pm replies! =] Haha! I get it okay! Now, that i want to get comments quickly, I've been replying to them! Kudos to our Dhoni-fandom! :D

Naaa, just kidding. had been meaning to reply here, but the WC fever kept getting on to me, and i kept forgetting..LOL The WC fever is way too larger, than any of this! ps: I want that cup, back in India, for the upcoming WC's too!

So, there. 

---G.

Thanks girl! =D

black_haze

-Aria-

IF-Dazzler

-Aria-

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Pebby

Dude, I wanted to complete Pot of Gold, first! and then leave super-cute-threat, for you to update it! But, Do I mind...No, I don't! :| *ps: did i say, how much i missed being called 'Lady Bug' by you and the one who's the silent visitor of my thread! *read: Sookie*

Well, Yes.. Thankyouverymuch! and your Bradley cooper sig will be done soon enough, but will it be super awesome.. you bet! ;D

and regarding your siggy message, though I miss from the starring list; but.. all i want to say is, work harder, miss! =D

Gee does that mean you still have a pending reserve in PoTs!!? possibly yes...I haven't exactly been super active on IF the past month, just getting around to replying to comments and unreserving finally. I will nudge and even blackmail that silent visitor to look this way ;) Can't wait to see the super awesome siggy..I've been meaning to make one myself but sigh! this is a lot easier :P

Dude you missed the whole point with the status...it implies, I am writing the last part now :D pray that it works out fine and soon, I cannot wait to finish it asap :) Thought that would make you happy Embarrassed to know FOTW is just around the cornerEmbarrassed

And I prefer Angel or Lady Bug....real names are overrated.. :P

Hope you are done with all the exams now and relaxing for a change.

ScatteredCastle

IF-Dazzler

ScatteredCastle

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esquisse

Originally posted by Angel-Pebby

Well, Yes.. Thankyouverymuch! and your Bradley cooper sig will be done soon enough, but will it be super awesome.. you bet! ;D

Gee does that mean you still have a pending reserve in PoTs!!? possibly yes... Lol, Yes I do! For two parts! *hides* LOL I haven't exactly been super active on IF the past month, just getting around to replying to comments and unreserving finally. I will nudge and even blackmail that silent visitor to look this way ;) You better do! :P :P Can't wait to see the super awesome siggy..I've been meaning to make one myself but sigh! this is a lot easier :P 

Dude you missed the whole point with the status...it implies, I am writing the last part now :D pray that it works out fine and soon, I cannot wait to finish it asap :) Thought that would make you happy Embarrassed to know FOTW is just around the cornerEmbarrassed It does, make me happier! But, since, it's the 'last' part! I'm like...Cry You-know-what-i-mean!! Unhappy 

And I prefer Angel or Lady Bug....real names are overrated.. :P I prefer lady bug, anytime than mine! Not that I hate my name...! :P

Hope you are done with all the exams now and relaxing for a change. Yes, done with exams and all, but the result 's making me.. Confused

-Aria-

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Hey, my request. Approve

Just one picture over here, uh - make me an avatar. I couldn't think of anything else to ask, but I'd think of more and let you know the next time you update. Be open, please. *chuckles*

Thank you. 

-Kankshita

Edited by -Kanky- - 09 April 2011 at 8:01am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top