Pebby's Art Arcade/kryran/parineeti/sonam/mattb#87 (Page 87)

Post Reply New Post

Page 87 of 88

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I am late, alright. But this is to mark my presence. I am gonna comment tomorrow, positive and all. Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ScatteredCastle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pebby's Art Arcade/kryran/parineeti/sonam/mattb#87 (Page 87)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 01 April 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
http://i.imgur.com/rSnWI.jpg is awesome, the coloring is spot-on, and the picture has been clicked beautiful, the latter of course you haven't done, but this is one of your best. It's simple and very nicely done. (:

My request is awesome. I like floral texture and the border atop, really. The text is always a problem cause it's always too cheesy for me. But you made me what I asked, so yeah, thanks so very much. I like it, and I used to like this scene a lot too, but seeing as I haven't watched it in a while, this is where I'll shut up.

http://i.imgur.com/Ou2dU.jpg - whatever you've done with this tricky, but I like it, this man, I am not sure. :P

Tom Felton stuff is awesome. The Kryan stuff is very nice too, I like the texture and blending and everything. However, it's the Genelia-Ritesh part that's my favorite. It's simple and the coloring is magnificent. You're really very good, bud. Keep it up! Way to go!

I guess, I have made up for being late now. Big smile

Love,
KZ 

ScatteredCastle

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
If there's one thing I have to love about your work, then it's how subtle yet eye-catching they are. No in-your-face colours yet they are so pleasing to look at. Kudos to you for achieving the balance.

PS - Tom Felton is a looker.

PPS - Congrats on graduating to 12th! But be not sad, more awesome things await you.

ScatteredCastle

koolchick

IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ScatteredCastle

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
 Hey     Garima  Hug  I am so sorry for i am getting late in here but i 'm helpless  I 'm so busy these days in my study n others work.  I 'v  been stuck  with  my college assignments  since 2 week  and honestly speaking I don't even get time for myself and  i am not even active as much on online  . Anyway lets come  on your latest update .The update was beyond  amazing !  And most my fav  one  you know why i am saying that LOL The page no 85  from that update  each n every single  creation of your amazing  ...what can i should to say  you  at right now after see on your amazing work Ermm

OMG! The update is extremely stunning nd so beautiful..Clap OMG  i loved  my requested  siggys most from that update Day Dreaming i 'v already used that 
The RK all  3  sigs turned out so perfect nd totally flawless..so dreamy Blushing so amazing  thankxxx a lots to  made such amazing of rk siggys for me i am glad with them EmbarrassedBig smile and i loved also your made each n every signle  sigges of  especially  karan  &krystle  
Just love the blending.. It is so perfect and the styles and effects u have used.. ...but i am totally speechless to see on my requested siggys  can't stop drooling over   of them Silly

woow  this style  made me more crazy  woow i just loved  this style of your ...n magical coloring  in this siggys 

woow another  amazing style you 'v used 

woow God slaman  khan this siggys you 'v made amazingly special  the style of  this one 

OMG   this one   beyond fabulous  Clap...you kill me by your amazing style Silly
SK this siggys   style coloring so dreamy i loved this kind of style 

for saffy/rabbave

woow  this avis ...n its style coloring  is soo beautiful ..I do want you will 'v make some more amazing avis by  your  amazing style 

for olive/oliveysoftheart

OH god  how do you made so beautifully  of rk siggys ? i loved  woow 
 this one  amazing ...
  I  would  like to say this one you made  best than others rk siggys  omg god  rk is looking  killer n dreamy  in this  siggys Blushing

Garima OMG Hug
RK siggy came out sho sho prettyful that i don't have even words to praise your effort and making. Its just effing Hot...Embarrassed...  i 'v already used  your made siggys 

thnkxxx a lots  dear to   give me such  a amazing siggys of rk 

when you ll'  open your shop  to taking the requested i ask this q bcz i do  want   to requested to making siggys LOL

loves olive 

ScatteredCastle

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
reserved for catching up... editing tomorrow!

ScatteredCastle

-Aliya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aliya-

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
awesomee update! you need to make more avis, your avis come out amazing

ScatteredCastle

ScatteredCastle

IF-Dazzler

ScatteredCastle

Posted: 26 May 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
thank you for the comments guys! xD onto this update, i had made from a while ago. 

k a r a n  &  k r y s t l e

m a t t b o m e r

p a r i n e e t i c h o p r a
(these i made recently)

r i t e s h & g e n e l i a 

s o n a m k a p o o r

m a y a n k & n u p u r

that's it for now! (:

Edited by ScatteredCastle - 26 May 2012 at 1:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

xTimax-Aliya-epiphany.AS..Sunshine Girl

Post Reply New Post