Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I'll tell you what, I adore the kids in the McDonald's ad, like really and you've made stunning stuff out of it, cute things. This compartment of the update's gotta be my favorite. I like the first icon and then, whoa - you make AVs as well, I need to learn still, though. Gorgeous stuff, basically. Thanks for the PM. 

Kankshita
shininggal2008 thumbnail
Garu 🤗

Ok, here is my honest comment - don't know if I can make it long though. 😛

Well, I loveddd the update. Guess why? Coz you made my day with the A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Salman Khan's sigs. Must say mind-boggling, they are! 😍😍😍😍 Still trying to decide which one to use. But anyways, till I decide that... which will take forever. 😆

The Imran-Anushka sig is super cute! They look so adorable and you have made it extra-adorable.

Mc-donald's kids - well haven't watched the ad. but the kids --- Hayyyeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overall, an amazing update! But ya, I have a complain for you. It was very short. 😔 So so so... keep updating!!!!!!

Gotta love your creations.

Much love,
Al.
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
OMG love ur designs 👏

spl the mcdonalds ad is soo cute man 😍

keep makinga nd pm me 😉
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
wow amazing updates dear luved it all! spl ur Castle ones are so cute 😳 👏

the kash one is amazing 😍 and the aisha one i luv that style 👏 and teh avi is awesum!

keep making!
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: spln

Ohmigosh!!!! The MCD avi is cho cho cho cho cute!!!! awww!

I'm using it right away!

Hello, NJ! Thank you very much for the words. 

ps: I don't know stacking! =P Sorry! But, I'm glad you found those worth using. 😳
Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Garima! I love this update. The Imran-Anushka siggie is wow, really well done! And those McD avis are simply adorable! 

Don't be silly. I may not like her but I know tonnes of people who do, I don't want you to miss out on people who might appreciate her and use the siggies. Aite?

Haha.. Jen! I was just kidding! 😆 Thank you anyways for your permissions. *chuckles* and thank you for the comment. 😊
Originally posted by: aish_punk

hey garima..nice update..

so u learnt vid avi's? thats nicee!

the imran-anushka icon n sig is really cute! :)..i loved the scans too! but i think the icon is a lil big.

the salman avis n sigs are good..but uh, ur a salman fan? thats kind of a letdown!

n mann, those McDonald's avi n sig is soo cute! :D..those kids are damn cute man!..but great work..

thnx 4 d pm
do make more

Thanks, Aish! :-) and why is being a Salman fan a letdown :P 

Originally posted by: Vedo

Wowww BabyG, stunning update!! 👏  👏 👏 👏 👏 From the Imran-Anushka to the McD ad to my Sallu, everything is sooo super-duper cute!! 😍 😍  Me LOVEEES it all so much!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Thank you Vedo! and oh, your request... it just slipped down my pea-sized memory space. Just to let you know, I haven't even done it in the upcoming update, but I sincerely make a promise to make it up by the next update or I'll PM you, if that's okay! :D Thanks a ton for the comment, Mum! 

ps: Belated Happy Mother's Day to yaa! ILY mommy! 
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

beautiful update! :D the imran-anu sig is GORGEOUS. salman..character dheela. 🤣🤣 i love the sig, esp the hell one. LOL @ the text. 😆 the MCD ad is SO CUTE. <33 freakin ADORABLE stuff. thanks for the PM. =]

Hola Akansha, Welcome to the arcade! :D Thank you for the comment. :)
Originally posted by: Prinnia

Lovely Creations⭐️

Thank you! :)