Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: black_haze

GGGGGGGGGGGG!!

lol. omg, i love the stuff you'v displayed as yr first update!! thats some great stuff..all of them look so pretty <333..and i can see you'l go a long long way with that style! 

awesome beginning! <333
keep making more ;)

--G.

G!!  πŸ€—

Thank you very much!! :D I'm glad you like it! Aww, so nice of you to say that! I just hope all of that comes true! β˜ΊοΈ hehe!!

Thanks for visiting! Btw, your hubby just became my momma! Haha!! =P Right, mommy??
rES

Edited:

Garimaaaa!!! πŸ€—

Awesome name!
See, I told you that you'd think of a better name than me! πŸ˜†
I loooovvveee  Matt too. . .. πŸ˜
Gosh, i thought the pses would never end! πŸ€£
Coming to your creations

As, i already told you, your stuff is brilliant, I love the way you use your text! πŸ˜³
The Kash Sigs are amazing! 
Ah, such a sweet Imrika sig! ... Btw, did i tell you? I have a huge crush on IK, or rather had!.. but I still love him! β˜ΊοΈ

Madhuri's icon is beautiful. . .You learnt how to blend pics too.... You are fast! πŸ˜†
Salman & RK's sigs are nice!. . .

Wonderful update!. . .
Do update soon!. . . πŸ˜³
Love ya wifey! πŸ€—
Shar
Edited by -Sharmila- - 13 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Garima!

First of all congrats on your arcade! Secondly, your creations are a-maz-ing! They're so cute, in that simple, pretty kind of way. Looking forward to more of your stuff.

M.Bomer, *sigh*.
black_haze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-Pebby

G!! πŸ€—

Thank you very much!! :D I'm glad you like it! Aww, so nice of you to say that! I just hope all of that comes true! β˜ΊοΈ hehe!!

Thanks for visiting! Btw, your hubby just became my momma! Haha!! =P Right, mommy??

am sure it will, since the sigs look very creatively made!! :)
and when did Vedo become yr mommy?! i have been MIA from the news room wayyyy too long. did this happen in my absence?! its weird, the connection--how my hubby is yr mommy! gender crisis.:p
but now am back to writing stuff again, courtesy the award :P. 
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Whoa Pebby! Congratulations! πŸ€—

You started with siggy making, and I never even knew that you were working on such a thing! 😲
I loved the KaSh sigs, and the Madhuri one is too good!😍 The others are of course nice too 😳

Thanks for the PM!
Keep PMing me on your update!
Good luck with the shop! πŸ€—

Take care,
Love

-KingAragorn- thumbnail

Hello! Congrats on opening this awesome gallery! πŸ‘
All sigs look gorgeous! β­οΈ Looking forward to your next update! 

Thanks for the PM! Please add me to the PM list!  πŸ˜ƒ
Wish you the very best! πŸ‘πŸΌ

black_haze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
sorry, wrong post πŸ˜†Edited by black_haze - 13 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Garimaaa!!!! =]

Dude! WOOO! You opened a gallery and would you look at that! You said you were fairly new, did you not? =O Those are AWESOME.
Def. not a newbies work. OooH. Yay! Got another person to request things from. =D

I'm not sure if i was able to like the post [the PM list] because the page isn't loading properly for me. So..i think i liked it but if i haven't..add me to the list.

-Jot.
-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Lady bug! just making my presence felt through this reserve, shall be back soon...soonish!! *reserved*

Thank you for the PM :)

Edit~

Congratulations Lady Bug! for opening up your own Avi & Siggy Shop!! I am going to go through your updates now..(yeah finally!! sort of late I know..but sill better late than never!!) Already saw some beautiful creations on page 1. Keep up the good work. And i want a new siggy now!! My request (ooh this is going to be so  much fun!! *rubs hands in glee*πŸ˜†) will be posted soon...and say what!?...😲 I don't care how long or when you do eventually get around to it...I want it  :D

love ya

ps. chk my new siggy message - working on it ;)

Edited by esquisse - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Edited--

Okay, hello! Congratulations on the gallery. The stuff looks beautiful. I think, you are accustomed with this already? Pretty creations, really. And I dun have much to say, I am really sorry. I am all worked and freaked up and out.

Ouch. But do PM me whenever you update, and the next time - I will try not be so to the point.

Good luck! πŸ˜Š

-Kankshita
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago