Page 1 of 88

Page 1
Page   of 88
Page 2 Page 88

ScatteredCastle

IF-Dazzler

ScatteredCastle

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
First of all, A big warm rib crashing hug to all the people who have mistakenly/deliberately/ *or on being forced* clicked onto this thread! Thanks a lot! Embarrassed

Umm, time to introduce myself, 

Well, My name is Garima and am almost 16... I like, err, love Salman Khan, Matt Bomer, Karan Singh Grover and KaSh. *plus, you may see a big fraction of the signatures/icons/avatars being made here, on them* 

What can i make:

Non-Animated/Animated signatures *the latter being pretty few* 
Animated Avis
Non-Animated icons 

My Copyrights:

-Garima-
Ap
Pebby'sArt.Arcade 

-*-

ps: Umm, I'm somewhat new to this image-editing business, so please don't scroll down expecting masterpieces. Plus, I have a limited type of art to offer. So, please bear with me. :S 

pps: Most of stuff will consist of the textures/psds used either from devianart.com or Google! and I do not acclaim any of the backgrounds used, as mine. :] 

This marks the end of my ps-es! Examples of my work, below this post! :-) Btw, They are all free to use! Embarrassed Thanks a lot for visiting! =D 

Hug

Love,
Garima

Edited by ScatteredCastle - 26 May 2012 at 1:56am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

t0xiicxkiis3srepercussion-Swetha-EdgeOfCredenceayaniie-chan1DStoleMyHeartAngel-Jot.khahani-Aria-xTimaxwadi..doll-Nia-black_haze-Preeti--Ravjot-Vishakha_SakhiJenifer.splnaish_punkNeonLights.-KingAragorn-shininggal2008-Aliya-cant.be.assed.epiphany.Zari_KhanAS..Nadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pebby's Art Arcade/kryran/parineeti/sonam/mattb#87" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ScatteredCastle

IF-Dazzler

ScatteredCastle

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Here are some signatures I created a while back! Hope you like them! Embarrassed There are 8 of them, please let the page load! Smile

This is it! Thanks a lot for watching! 

Edited by Angel-Pebby - 30 April 2011 at 2:52am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-1DStoleMyHeartjen99ARCaskettFanAngel-Jot.starry.phoenixxTimaxblack_haze-.nandini.--Nia--Ravjot-Sano88-Preeti-Jenifer.aish_punkcant.be.assed.-KingAragorn-DUGGUliciousshininggal2008-Aliya-.PINK.Zari_KhanOliveWellingtonAS..Nadz_YuNalover

ScatteredCastle

IF-Dazzler

ScatteredCastle

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Please like this post, in order to receive PM's about further updates! 

ps: I doubt there will be any! =P

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Index

You can find the updates on Pages : 

Edited by ScatteredCastle - 17 January 2012 at 10:49am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-EdgeOfCredenceAngel-Jot.-Sookie-muskaan.monakhan.xTimaxwadi..dollkoolchickJenifer.aish_punkshininggal2008-KingAragorn-DUGGUliciouscant.be.assed.Zari_Khan.PINK.OliveWellington

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
hey garimaa!..congo on ur gallery..

i never knew you were into sig making? you were quite secretive about it, i guess!

nice name for the gallery btw ;)

okay, coming to the point - the creations!..i think you're being really modest, so please stop that.

the KaSh, imran-deepika, madhuri, ranbir, salman-ranbir sigs are awesome..ill use the ranbir one!

but i think the imran-deepika one could be made a lil smaller?

thnx 4 d pm
you better update soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ScatteredCastle

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
LOL Aww garima, my daughter,  you make me so proud! Embarrassed

Okies jks apart CONGRATS on your brand new gallery!! Hug   Hug
Your work is AMAZINGLY AWESOME!! Clap Clap Clap Clap  Clap And get ready...cos when you are there'll be lots of req from me! Big smile

Sending lots of love your way right now!! Embarrassed

P.S is it just me or is the page format out of wack for everyone else too?? I can't get to 'like' the other posts! Confused

Edited by Vedo - 30 March 2011 at 5:38am

ScatteredCastle

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
congo on ur new gallery dearest, hope u have many more and alerady you're really good..love the blueish tinted coloring on that ranbir siggy, damngood hun Hug

ScatteredCastle

black_haze

IF-Rockerz

black_haze

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
GGGGGGGGGGGG!!

lol. omg, i love the stuff you'v displayed as yr first update!! thats some great stuff..all of them look so pretty <333..and i can see you'l go a long long way with that style! 

awesome beginning! <333
keep making more ;)

--G.

ScatteredCastle

ScatteredCastle

IF-Dazzler

ScatteredCastle

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey garimaa!..congo on ur gallery..

i never knew you were into sig making? you were quite secretive about it, i guess! Oh come on, I just got into this whole thing just a while back! So, nothing secretive here... plus, i wasn't aiming on the shop! It just happened! LOL

nice name for the gallery btw ;) Thanks...I like it too! ;)

okay, coming to the point - the creations!..i think you're being really modest, so please stop that. See, 'modesty' naturally comes when your asking people to do something for you! So, I'm a that kind of person... being modest when i need smg from someone, runs in my blood! Haha!! *grins like a fool* 

the KaSh, imran-deepika, madhuri, ranbir, salman-ranbir sigs are awesome..ill use the ranbir one! Aww, thanks...i see it there already!! Thank you so much! You don't know how happy it makes me! :) Thanks!

but i think the imran-deepika one could be made a lil smaller? I'll do that! Generally, I try to keep them between, 400-500 (width)! Thanks for telling me that! I love people who tell me how to improve! Don't mind, I loved before, it happened actually!! :P :P

thnx 4 d pm You're always welcome! :)
you better update soon! will try to do that! :)

Thanks a lot for the comment aish! I'm really happy to have you here! Btw, are you continuing your fic or not! *scrap me ASAP*

Thank you so much!
Love,
Garima

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollaish_punk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top