Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh again scary situation........   ! I am happy they couldnt make 100 in first 20 overs though... This one match going to be very tight.....I am scared....and nervous....
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ishiii and Sneha, I am whole-heartedly supporting the Men in Green... 

Border ka dialogue bhool gaye kya... Hum hi hum hain toh kya hum hain, tum hi tum ho toh kya tum ho.... And then something something 😛
axeion thumbnail
Pakistan would win, if they survive another 60 balls without losing a wicket and hitting atleast another 50 runs 😃
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

Ishiii and Sneha, I am whole-heartedly supporting the Men in Green... 

Border ka dialogue bhool gaye kya... Hum hi hum hain toh kya hum hain, tum hi tum ho toh kya tum ho.... And then something something 😛

then something something is phir bhi dil hai hindustani....😆
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Pakistan would win, if they survive another 60 balls without losing a wicket and hitting atleast another 50 runs 😃

I dont know much of these analyses but I really really really hope that doesnt happen....... Oh Almighty, u are the only saviour.....!!!
axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbanik

then something something is phir bhi dil hai hindustani....😆

Naah, I won't say that ever atleast when Cricket is concerned. I might say that for many other things but not cricket 😛 

And waise bhi, we are being a bad host by biased telecast...with all that Chak de India song playing every now n then 😕
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Naah, I won't say that ever atleast when Cricket is concerned. I might say that for many other things but not cricket 😛 

And waise bhi, we are being a bad host by biased telecast...with all that Chak de India song playing every now n then 😕

@bold....Even on pakistani channels they must be doing the same.......that also becomes biased.. Isnt it? 
axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbanik

@bold....Even on pakistani channels they must be doing the same.......that also becomes biased.. Isnt it? 

Pakistan isn't co-hosting the event 😛 They can do it... 😃
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Goldysom

😃

hey goldy...Welcome welcome...!!!

And congrats for becoming dazzler.....!!!!  India WC jitey na jitey...AAp toh dazzler ban gayey...Hurrayyy!!!!!!!!!!!🥳
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kaheka biased. Every team had the right to say we will not play a game in this country. No one objected.... Indian channel can telecast what they want....

They already made 100😲