Chit Chat
Chit Chat

India-Forums

   

pakistan go home- mumbai here we come (Page 71)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21962

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by ladybird9

Paulji How r u Ermm

ME IMA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY today!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile Big smileBig smile
y r u sad?

ohhh I am very glad UR happyBig smile, i was very happy too for Indias victoryDancing, I had gr8 time interacting with friends, which i will cherish for the rest of my lifeBig smile, but i remembered ur profile status Ermmabt the clash of  titans Paul vs Pauline so....WinkLOL
LOL
SO WHAT!! i proudly annoce that pualina wins!Clap

Hug  Tq u Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla~~~~

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21962

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

where is shivani , the queen of this thread


D'ohLOL I went out to celebrate the Indian VictoryBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedarixavivilla~~~~

sanjaykedari Goldie
sanjaykedari
sanjaykedari

Joined: 21 October 2009
Posts: 1468

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

where is shivani , the queen of this thread


D'ohLOL I went out to celebrate the Indian VictoryBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfexavivilla~~~~shivani9

sanjaykedari Goldie
sanjaykedari
sanjaykedari

Joined: 21 October 2009
Posts: 1468

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iniesta_123FunLyferuchira23xavivilla~~~~

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Joined: 03 August 2010
Posts: 6280

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by ladybird9

Paulji How r u Ermm

ME IMA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY today!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile Big smileBig smile
y r u sad?

ohhh I am very glad UR happyBig smile, i was very happy too for Indias victoryDancing, I had gr8 time interacting with friends, which i will cherish for the rest of my lifeBig smile, but i remembered ur profile status Ermmabt the clash of  titans Paul vs Pauline so....WinkLOL
LOL
SO WHAT!! i proudly annoce that pualina wins!Clap

Hug  Tq u Big smile

thats what brothers are for Wink PAULINA WINS THE WAR!!!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedariFunLyfeshivani9~~~~

sanjaykedari Goldie
sanjaykedari
sanjaykedari

Joined: 21 October 2009
Posts: 1468

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

some pics from yesterdays gem

 
these r scenes from my ahmedabad
 
 
[/QUOTE

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe~~~~shivani9

sanjaykedari Goldie
sanjaykedari
sanjaykedari

Joined: 21 October 2009
Posts: 1468

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by vijayam








AWESOME PICS VIJAYAM!!!!Big smile
Sachin, love u ...Hug pls infect us with your passion for excellenceLOL
Clap i can never stop praising this manClapClapClapClap
 


[/QUOTE

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfexavivillashivani003~~~~

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21962

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjaykedari

Originally posted by IisBliss

Originally posted by vijayam








AWESOME PICS VIJAYAM!!!!Big smile
Sachin, love u ...Hug pls infect us with your passion for excellenceLOL
Clap i can never stop praising this manClap
 











Edited by ladybird9 - 31 March 2011 at 9:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjaykedariFunLyfexavivilla~~~~

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bob Dylan: No Direction Home on VH1

Author: nick.mitra   Replies: 0   Views: 228

nick.mitra 0 228 16 February 2010 at 11:25pm by nick.mitra
CC Home work helper *sign up*

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: shruti_5   Replies: 49   Views: 1796

shruti_5 49 1796 26 April 2008 at 3:57pm by fly2me
nObody at home.....trOuble!!!

2 3 4 5

Author: Lovers Ka Love   Replies: 34   Views: 1328

Lovers Ka Love 34 1328 03 January 2008 at 12:48pm by fly2me

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index