The Last Goodbye (One Shot)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PinkSugars

IF-Rockerz

PinkSugars

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged

The Last Goodbye

Life has never promised you anything…nor has God. But people did..

Some said they will never leave you…Lie.

Some said they will love you till death…Lie.

Some said you are the most precious ones…Lie.

People just know how to break the PROMISES…break the HEARTS. Today, I can see through the truth…see that how his life is so perfect WITHOUT me.  I still remember that day which changed my life forever…

It was 17th Of December. Thunder and lightening in the sky and rain pouring down on the surface. Just then my cell rang. It was him. He had texted me to meet outside my place. I opened the door. Could see him outside. I invited him to come inside and then have a talk, but he refused. He just gave me a packet and went away at that very moment.

When was back in my room, I opened the packet with anxiety. "What could it be?" I thought. But was hell shocked to see an invitation card. "Vivan With Neha" was scribed over the card. "He was getting engaged?! But why? So fast? How can that happen? He loved me na…then how can he marry my best friend Neha?!" So many questions started rolling in my mind, in hope to get their answers.

I called him up, but he didn't pick my call…intentionally. It was hard for me to believe that he had ACTUALLY moved on.  He would ruin three lives…three damn lives. How could he play with my life, play with my emotions…just like that?

On the day of engagement, before leaving for New York I turned up at Neha's place, to wave her a last goodbye…He was there. After having a talk with my best friend, she ordered her "fiance" to drop me to the airport. I told her not to…but she insisted.

We didn't spoke a word on the way. The silence had some pain. When he was about to ask me something, probably why was I leaving for New York, I interrupted... "Please don't ask me anything…I won't be able to give you answers."

I still remember the way his eyes were looking at mine in shock depression. Longing for answers. But what did he do?! Made me a cold and pale alive body…that has all the organs working, except the most essential one…the Heart. That unforgettable heartbreak has dug away every feeling, every emotion from within and it is next to impossible to get those back. Just impossible..

I just wish he could have seen that how much I loved him. A small misunderstanding…and our relationship ended. Was that so brittle? So loose to break away just like that?! Those promises he made, were big fat LIES…and nothing else. I may ask "Won't life have been much much better without these lies?" But in truth, the times in which I lived on those BIG LIES, were the only times I lived…the only time.

Edited by PinkSugars - 30 March 2011 at 12:09am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

..kiran..wilddevil2010Asmara.suchi_dev2006shruti_luvs_msk--jiya--.VanishingDreamAmeresSobtiObsession-Chotta-Don-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Last Goodbye (One Shot)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PinkSugars

IF-Rockerz

PinkSugars

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Heya People!

How you all doing.? Anyway..this is the first time i'm posting something here. It's not a true story..just a simple one. But i hope you all enjoy reading it.

Do hit the LIKE BUTTON and COMMENT.

Thanks.

-Radz

Edited by PinkSugars - 30 March 2011 at 12:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chotta-Don-

--jiya--

IF-Rockerz

--jiya--

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Hello Radz

It is a very well written story. The pain that was within the girl, has been expressed beautifully. You are a truly an amazing writer.

with luv

~jiya~

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PinkSugars-Chotta-Don-

-Chotta-Don-

IF-Achieverz

-Chotta-Don-

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
hmmm amazing,,,Smile

PinkSugars

suchi_dev2006

Goldie

suchi_dev2006

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
the pain I felt to read the story.. its beautifully writtenSmileThumbs Up

PinkSugars

..kiran..

Groupbie

..kiran..

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
I liked it! The conversational style not only makes for a flowing read, but also makes the story easy to identify with. And the emotions expressed seem very real. Good work!

PinkSugars

.VanishingDream

IF-Sizzlerz

.VanishingDream

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
hey radz ,

amazing story ...really loved ..u expresed the emotions , heartbreak really wellClap
 do keep writing moreEmbarrassed

PinkSugars

Post Reply New Post

Go to top