Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Why was Mita dropped 

The actress was replaced last minute 

Neha Maheshwri 

Mita Vasisht made her comeback on TV after a hiatus of four years with Siddharth Tewarys Phulwa,but then it was not meant to be.The actress had to bow out of the show even before she could commence the shoot.She apparently couldnt adjust her dates for the show owing to her prior commitments.I would have loved to do the project but couldnt adjust my dates as I was called on a short notice.I had kept myself free for the show in January and February but I wasnt required then.They called me the last moment in March when I was shooting for a couple of films and so couldnt adjust my dates.I requested them to wait for a couple of days,but it seems it was not feasible.I then messaged them saying that they must do whats best for the show. Well,anyway,Shweta Kawaatra has now entered the show as the cop.I agreed to take up this role as its an important character and I love the show, she tells us.Its strange that the production house refused to wait for Mita considering they had released pictures of her as Devki.Or did they did try to make the best of the situation and get some publicity for the show in the bargain Hmmm...

IN & OUT: Mita Vashisht and (inset) Shweta Kawatra 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Why was Mita dropped at last moment" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
SHameful indeed.

Though am not watching the SHow regularly, still wanted Mita to play the role.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.