Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

Aamir Ali is now a cop

TNN | Apr 4, 2011, 12.00am IST

After playing the guy-next-door and chocolate boy, Aamir Ali is now set to play a cop. He will be seen in a comic role as Bajrang Pandey in Sab's popular show FIR

Superstitious, robust and corrupt, Bajrang might remind you of the iconic Chulbul Pandey, but Aamir clarifies that there is no similarity to Chulbul. 

"Comedy is something that I have not tried till date. What really prompted me to do the show was its concept and my character. I couldn't stop laughing while I was being narrated the story. Now, something that excites me during the narration, will obviously be fun shooting. Kavita Kaushik, the protagonist of the show, is a talented actress and has put up a fabulous job on the show," says Aamir. 

Bajrang is a corrupt cop, likes being with women and shies away from responsibilities. "He is basically a fun cop who is always chewing paan," says Aamir. But considering that Kavita has established herself as the face of the show, how would Aamir steal the thunder? "She has been doing it for the past four to five years. But I love my character, which is also a pivotal part of the show," he says. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 03 April 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddlechopstickShades-Of-GreyGurpreetD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI/HT: Aamir Ali is now a COP!" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GurpreetD

IF-Sizzlerz

GurpreetD

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing TanupieEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Shades-Of-Grey

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Armu4eva

JimParsons

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

New article..

Aamir Ali is now a cop

TNN | Apr 4, 2011, 12.00am IST

After playing the guy-next-door and chocolate boy, Aamir Ali is now set to play a cop. He will be seen in a comic role as Bajrang Pandey in Sab's popular show FIR

Superstitious, robust and corrupt, Bajrang might remind you of the iconic Chulbul Pandey, but Aamir clarifies that there is no similarity to Chulbul. 

"Comedy is something that I have not tried till date. What really prompted me to do the show was its concept and my character. I couldn't stop laughing while I was being narrated the story. Now, something that excites me during the narration, will obviously be fun shooting. Kavita Kaushik, the protagonist of the show, is a talented actress and has put up a fabulous job on the show," says Aamir. 

Bajrang is a corrupt cop, likes being with women and shies away from responsibilities. "He is basically a fun cop who is always chewing paan," says Aamir. But considering that Kavita has established herself as the face of the show, how would Aamir steal the thunder? "She has been doing it for the past four to five years. But I love my character, which is also a pivotal part of the show," he says. 

GurpreetD

fiddlechopstick

Groupbie

fiddlechopstick

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharingSmile

Armu4eva

JimParsons

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.