Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga

BBGC Help Desk: ALL Questions Here! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Kalwant12

Kalwant12

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I am writing about this program Beedh which is currenly airing on Imagine TV. I think this drama is not very good and it has the same sort of stuff on mostly every episode each day and week so I would suggest that this drama Beedh should be taken off fair or ended very soon and should get replaced with a another program which means a new drama at time slot of 8:00 pm everyday because I think this drama Beedh is not a very good program as they always show a lot of stuff which is are not good things.

I also don't like some of the characters who are staring in the program Beedh which are always doning bad things with other members of the show and it  is not good for viewers to always watch everyday and week at the airing time of 8:00 on the channel Imagine TV.   

I think Imagine TV should get rid or end this program Beedh very soon and replace it with a new drama which is even better that this one currenly airing on the channel since last March. Also the new program should make viewers more happy  and enjoy the new drama / program.

Created by S Farhan
Written by S Farhan & Shobbit Jaiswal
Beedh should be replaced with a drama which is totally different to this one with a another story. Unhappy

From Kalwant12

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BBGC Help Desk: ALL Questions Here! (Page 3)" in Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suvarnak

suvarnak

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Where can i get the songs of this show...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top