Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: GEETOdhaniLover

Nice storyline ... Please add me to your PM list ... Please and Thank you ... Update soon :)

honey your already on my pm list😊🤗
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazedfan19

great start!!! is your other one Tujhe kaisa lagta hai finished? 

thank you for the pm!

nope just having a writers block will update it soon😛
guru-ki-dewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet as a "tawaif" ahan ! Seems interesting :D plz do pm me when u continue if possible :)
pinderdd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nicee, update sooonn, can't wait😊
HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
what is geet pls tell i didn't get it pls pls im so confused😕
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great interesting
add me in ur pm l;ist
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: skjgmd

THANX yaar feel so relieved hehehehehe lolzzz😆😆 

LOVE U 2 story line looks interesting i just don't get it i mean what is geet like a striper or prostituder pls tell.

Uhhhh well I did not want to tell that bit but I can see you lot are concerned...she was abducted and sold thanks to her dad's enemy but she is known as a prostitute but she does not sell herself she sells her dance and voice..hence doing stage shows also. Thats why I said decent girl..just in the mandi due to unfortunate circumstances. Hope that relieves you😆
mitzi11 thumbnail

hey missy i'm happy
for yu  my dear
beautiful concept
love it
different FF than before
super amazing update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
thnks pm
luv yuuuuuuuuu
pls more more
nowdays no update

Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Part 2

Maan and Adi got some tickets just to enter the show and find that Man. Maan was in a very foul mood he hated cheats. They tagged along a man that knew who the manager was.

The crowd was going wild...it seemed Geet had loads of fans. Geet was abducted by an enemy of her father. Her father was a muslim and a very shareef guy. Geet was only 5 years old..as she was a very fair cute girl she was bought as soon as "Heera bhai" saw her. Heera bhai was like her mother..she knew Geet who's real name was Assia was from a decent background..she was wearing a taweez. She being a proper prostitute went out of her way to protect Geet's honour. Geet was very religious and apart from when she performed she kept herself covered in a burka she never wanted unwanted attention.

The pimps put a condition that Geet would have to perform to earn them money if Heera bhai did not want her being sold every night. Reluctantly Geet agreed..she had the best voice, she had sweet charms and her dancing was just awesome. Heera bhai to keep men away from Geet put a price on Geet that no one could afford, hence she stayed unstained.

Everyone knew Geet was the most beautiful looking girl, she was so fair that no one matched her, her hair was so long and her beauty spot near her lip kept her away from bad eyes. She was drop dead gorgeous.

Maan and Adi were looking that the curtains came up.

Geet performed this number:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg4EP7UhsLo[/YOUTUBE]

Maan looked at Geet and her dance, he forgot that he was looking for the manager. Maan was hynotised by her sheer beauty. She was dressed in a yellow choli which was making her slim upper half look so exotic. The bottom half was green. Her navel looked so sexy. He looked at her hair...oh my god how could any girl have such long hair he thought. Her hair was up to her waist. The dance moves were so fluid and she made them look so hot. He was struck in awe. She was slim, fair, had a voice like a nightingale, gorgeous hair and hot as hell.

Adi realised Maan was staring at Geet and he smirked *chalo koi larki toh mili Maan sir ko apni tarf kichne wali*
"Sir aapko ye larki pasand hain? Sir bahut sunder hain..baat kare usse?"
"Kiya bakwaas kar rehe ho, Maan Singh Khurana aur larki ko pasand"
"Sir manager mil gaya hain"
Maan broke out of his Geet trance and cleared his throat "chalo" so he left to sort out the manager but before going he gave a last look towards Geet.

Precap...Geet ne kiya ghaane ke zareeya beyaan dil ka haal, ke usse kisi ka hain intezaar, par kiya Maan maane ga haar? (Through a song Geet has told the state of her heart that she is waiting for someone, but is Maan going let go of his ego?)

Press like button and comments please😳

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 13 years ago
Desigirl144 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
YAAAY... thankyou for the double updatee!!! :) its awesome and i looooove the concept!