Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Muski baby this is ur Gouri di here... what shud i say... i thoroughly enjoyed reading till now... geet definitely is a bigger demon at least till now... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... yeah some parts of it are ewww... but then alls fair n love n war... n this is the war of love... πŸ˜‰

Geet deffo is going over board with almost everything but who cares... its women power... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... loved the FF till now... continue soon... n yeah i dont like updates after a huge gap... i want updates flowing every 2-3 days...
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice teaser ...

update soon ...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi thanks 4 da pm n rocking update! Loved it! Update soon
hopehot thumbnail
agh! hilarious update!πŸ˜†

wow are acting like kids ...not that i mind πŸ˜†
loved it ! cont soon
and why do i hv a fee😳ling the precap is from different parts of the update ?πŸ˜‰
hopehot thumbnail
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

Teaser

Bouts of laughter filled the air as she tried to squirm free from his hold, while he tickled her mercilessly. "Sorry..." she shrieked, having no option but to give in. He stopped tickling her as he smirked, "Much better". Her hands reached out to him, as his hold around her waist loosened and she pushed him away, running out of the room and squealing, "Gadha"

~Update will be up by tomorrow or may be tonightπŸ˜ƒ~

waiting impatiently ..!!!!!!

the sooner the better and earlier i go to sleep πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
awesome updt
hilarious yaar
omg these 2 r just impossible
toilet water brush , bird shit saving cream ha ha
cont soon
awesome precap
thnx 4 d pm
Posted: 11 years ago
hey does anybody know why this id is banned. I have read this ff long back and when i logged in today to check if it has been updated, i came to know that the id is banned. Anybody know why??
Originally posted by: SheetalAnshul

hey does anybody know why this id is banned. I have read this ff long back and when i logged in today to check if it has been updated, i came to know that the id is banned. Anybody know why??

The author's ID is banned for some personal reasons, however she has another ID through which she started re writing this fic. Check it here
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2979464
Originally posted by: Cloud9.

The author's ID is banned for some personal reasons, however she has another ID through which she started re writing this fic. Check it here

Thank You 😊