Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
B O N N I E & D A M O N #04;
do not post until thread#3 is complete (150pages).

Edited by dhruvi. - 29 March 2011 at 12:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13twisted_liz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Passionately Longing #4 | Damon&Bonnie" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
R E S E R V E D ;
post is reserved for new arts.

Edited by dhruvi. - 29 March 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
R E S E R V E D ;
post is reserved for new arts.

Edited by dhruvi. - 29 March 2011 at 12:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
First to post! LOL...

Congrats on #4 Party...

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
woohoo! congratulations on #4! (:
For a non-canon couple, we are pretty fast at completing the threads.

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Aren't we? LOL... We still have epi's 2x17 and 18 to go Tongue... Imagine where the thread'll be after those LOL...

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

Promotional Hijinks

So there was this really GREAT new promo for Episode 217 with his INTENSE moment between D/E and then'CW took it down like three seconds after it went up. Luckily, I never closed the tab and so seem to be able to play it again and again. I am not a tech person so I have no idea how to record and grab. However I did manage to take these three screen shots. Since I can never figure out how to post pictures properly on V-D.net, I figured I'd upload right from my hard drive and post them here.

Behold Exhibit A ' Elena in tears

While this is on screen Damon is saying, "You need to listen to me and prepare yourself'" and Elena is shaking her head. Then it cuts to this :

And Damon finished his sentence with "for what I'm about to say." So recap. Elena is bawling and shaking her head in denial and Damon is telling her she needs to listen and prepare herself for what he's about to say. My guess is that it all has to do with Bonnie because there is lots of spell casting and nose bleeding from her in the preview. Incidentally they also put a clip from the dance in there with Elena all dressed up peering into a classroom with Bonnie all dressed up doing magic and nosebleeding.

And then just because I don't actually need a reason, I took a screen shot of this. I don't think any of you will mind

He lets out a hell of a sexy growl too.

March 31, 2011
Categories: Uncategorized . . Author: damonelenalove . Comments: 1 Comment

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Next
  • When The CW's top-rated show returns April 7 from a six-week hiatus, it'll be ''all about the countdown to the arrival of Klaus (Joseph Morgan),''…
  • Because Klaus is expected to show at the dance, Damon and Alaric (Matt Davis) volunteer to serve as chaperones. ''They go in ready to take…
  • In the April 7 episode, Bonnie will have learned a lot about how she can help Elena, and what it will take. ''It's big,'' Plec…
  • ''Poor Jeremy is just caught in the middle,'' executive producer Julie Plec says. ''Everything that Bonnie is willing to do is in the name of…

Bonnie (Katerina Graham) and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen)

In the April 7 episode, Bonnie will have learned a lot about how she can help Elena, and what it will take. ''It's big,'' Plec says. ''By the time we get to the dance, the tension is really high between Bonnie and Jeremy because he's legitimately afraid for her life. Bonnie, as a witch, is one of the only weapons that our team has against Klaus. And for Jeremy, who's lost two girlfriends already in his life in addition to his parents it's really hard for him to watch Bonnie gear up for battle. He's gonna go through a lot emotionally out of concern and anxiety, and Bonnie's gonna go through a lot because she knows that she can help in this fight.''

================

Kat looks GORGEOUS!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top