Tumhari Disha

INDER AND RANO

Nishani thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

HI EVERYONE,

Do you guys think that Inder will ever fall in love with Rano?

She is such a love-sick puppy that sometimes I feel so embarrased 😳 they way she carries on around the peroxide-haired cardboard Inder! They both can't act and even more so there is zero-chemistry between them!

I am waiting to see if that no-actor will EVER fall in love with her.

But in a way, I actually feel sorry for her. Maybe she will end up with Vedanth (or maybe not).

It's just me in an uncreative mood today!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkaddict thumbnail

Oh, please, don't do that to Vedant!!!! I kinda like the guy...

-DKaddict

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
god, vedant and rano, no way. That Indy is a great fit for that stupid Rano. They both are made for each other, in the aspect that they are both dull heads and non existant actors.
aasmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree with sree_20
memsaab thumbnail
I think Inder is not that bad looking. He is cute in his own way... I think it is just that we want Disha and DK to be together that we kind of HATE inder... but I think he is cute also...
krazee_gurl thumbnail
No Vedant Don't do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shahidlover24 thumbnail
sooner or later inder will fall in luv wit her

dkaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahidlover24

sooner or later inder will fall in luv wit her

The sooner, the better,so he can get the hell out of Disha's life!

-DKaddict

krazee_gurl thumbnail
yeah, he should leave disha alone, they are both married, and he needs to get that through his thick skull!
Kareena's World thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly Inder does not know how to act. Disha should just tell him straight that she does not love him anymore and that she loves DK. Indy is such a crybaby he should  know that he is also married and that he should take care of his wife. To take care of ranu is Inders duty. I feel bad for Ranu that she has married Inder. Whats so special in Inder That Disha use to love him. Dk and Inder can't even be compared. Dk has everything Money, Style, and attitude and that stupid crybaby Inder has none of them. Hope I didn't offend any Inder fans😕