My priceless possession-[MG] - [Chap/24 p143 1/01]

Posted: 13 years ago

Heyyy Guysss... I'm Starting a New FF...
Its Called... Maaneet... My priceless possession...
I have started a FF before... its called
Maaneet - it must be love...
i had a new idea for a new FF so i thought i should get them down ...
so i hope you guys like it...

Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice concepts.
cant wait to read .
do continue plz
thank u😊
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
do continue
and plzz PM me πŸ˜Š
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sounds interesting....do continue.... 
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fab title....interesting
Du add me 2 PM list Xx...
DrashtiDhamiNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
cant wait
sounds exciting
add me to your pm list please πŸ˜ƒ
rupzloveu thumbnail
..interesting................

The Handa family

Geet handa... 19 years old

Geet is bubbly, popular in college... the only sister of her family... has never seen her parents once...  geet's dad died before she was born and mum died after she had given birth to geet... geet has been brought up by her brothers... gets what she wants... but what she wants the most is her parents love... but still gets it through her 3 elder brothers... Loves listenin to music...  secretly in love with maan... knows about radhe's underworld games..

Radhe 'Sallu' Handa ... 28 years old

Underworld don... Owns A business... loves geet as his daughter... knows how to keep her safe and would do anything to keep her safe... sexiest guy ever... keeps away from girls as he wants to look after his darling geet...  tries his best by her... never lets her get hurt... loves chilling with his mates and loves a good party... trys to keep geet away  from the underworld business..  everyone is scared of him... will do anything for geet... and his twin brothers.. non identical...  best friends with maan

Rahul Handa.. 23 years old...

Older twin of sameer... Also loves his sister to bits... is part of the underworld business... also is the CEO of Handa empire... recently come bac k from studying Business...  loves his wife very much... got married 3 years ago... told his brother about it... brought her from america where he studied... now lives with the family...

Sameer handa

Still studying... mainly to keep an eye on geet. Lives a normal life but keeps away from the underworld side for a while... just until he is certain of what he wants to do... will join the family company soon... loves chilling out with his mates and love partying... wants to join the underworld side but not yet... hottest guy in college... no-one knows him and geet are brother and sister... it is much safer that way... as people know he is radhe brother... underworld  ka bhai... has body guards with him 24/7 an some extra in casse geet needs them... younger twin...

The khurana family...

Maan Singh khurana ... 26 years old...

Own khurana contructions... loves partying with radha...  knows what radhe does... doesn't know who radhe sister is... an angry young man when it comes his business.. likes everything neat and sorted... loves his brothers and his pyari si daadi...and his sweet neice...

Dev khurana ... 24 years old

Loves his wife loads... and his daughter priya... works in khurana contructions... in not evil... just thick... hahaha... goes away for a few years...

Vickrant 'vicky' Khurana ... 22 years old

Youngest of the khurana brotherss. In college with sameer and geet... is in love with geet's friend ... mates with geet.. soon wants to join the family business... wants to go on a world tour but that won't happen... gets what he wants... pampered by all ... girls love him...

Savitri devi khurana.. 60 years old..

Same as show... very loveable...

Evil people...

Thakur ... Krishna dad.. from pratigya

Evil man... trying to be in charge of the underworld... but know he can't... tries to get rid of radhe...

Geet's / maan Friends...and other people..

NT ' dev's wife...

Priya ' dev & NT daughter...

Pinky... Geets friend.. same as show...

Arjun ' maan's friends... Same as KMH1...

Arohi ' same as KMH2... but not a daughter of a cop... maan's friends...

Anjali ' Geet's bhabhi... loves her to bits...

Kajol ' loves Radhe secretly... maan's friend/geet friends...

Adi- pinky love interest...

Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
jus one word ....superb πŸ‘powerful cast i must say πŸ˜‰