Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
yup Mannu was dumbfounded , sweety is a li'l slow ๐Ÿค—
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

he had enough of those jagda's thats why..he loves to cry on archu's shoulders..๐Ÿ˜†..so much comfort๐Ÿ˜‰
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

tha's why  we call him tube light ...Ouch

But honestly , as Tulsey says ...his business is not looking good at all...he should focus on his work and let Archu take charge ...The most he should do is cry on her shoulders every now and again ..When he cries saying he is worried about mommy ....she pampers him even more ...๐Ÿ˜ณ.
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This probably was the first time that Archana disobeyed Manav๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜† so he was shocked then confused.  

I too am a bit worried about his laid back attitude with his business but I guess he is more concerned about savita's illness.
archanamanav thumbnail
now savita calling manv joru ka gulam..๐Ÿ˜†..it is funny..she usually calls vinod that..๐Ÿ˜†..but our manav sweetly nods to what archu says..i love this joru ka gulam..๐Ÿ˜†..he was ok with archu handling..no ego at all..๐Ÿ˜†
Manav never showed any ego that's the best thing bout him, he's very sensitive and emotional and loves his family .... a lot like me ... wish I was his Archu ๐Ÿ˜
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Savita has to be ignored ..All the time manv would get up in the morning to get her water ...he was the good son , but now he helps his wife so he is Joru ka Ghulam...yeah right...

I was happy to see that what I was fearing did not happen ..Manav has no intentions of leaving Archu at all......
They have a great relationship ...full of love , attraction  and so much understanding ...no ego hassles at all...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
star_wars thumbnail

One thing I must say, no one can beat savita when it comes to taunting.  She's a master.  I eagerly await Arsav confrontations๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  No doubt i will sit back and enjoy the verbal fight.

star_wars thumbnail

Manav never showed any ego that's the best thing bout him, he's very sensitive and emotional and loves his family .... a lot like me ... wish I was his Archu ๐Ÿ˜

Awwwwww๐Ÿค—  Would you have taken all the abuse Piya.  Be honest cause we know you dont play๐Ÿ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
oh my god..i don't wish i was archu..๐Ÿ˜ฒ..piya wants to be archu..all the best girl..๐Ÿ˜†