Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

how long dadaji will play his dirty game

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_Nancy_

Goldie

_Nancy_

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Dadaji who always makes big deal abt his so called parampara then why he is not taking any decission abt his daughter. How come people is not talk abt this matter. We all know Mohit mom's nature how come she is not opening her mouth? Akshara's dad help him he make big deal but his daughter who is someone wife sitting in his house it's not big deal. How long he will play his dirty game with akshara? If he can buy a house for Nandini then why akshara can'nt take the money from her dad? And G3 devi who always act like dadaji pet why she did'nt tell dadaji abt Nikhil's girlfriend.If akshara would do this it would be a big drama.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how long dadaji will play his dirty game" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhumika18

Bhumika18

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

So true nancy. I feel that he dadaji is so headstrong then he should send his daughter back. I don't believe the family has made any effort to sit both down and ask what is wrong.

Nandini is so dumb, I feel. She has misunderstood everything and made her own interpretation which had lead to this whole misunderstanding between the two. They really need to work it out.

noor321

_Nancy_

Goldie

_Nancy_

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhumika18

So true nancy. I feel that he dadaji is so headstrong then he should send his daughter back. I don't believe the family has made any effort to sit both down and ask what is wrong.

Nandini is so dumb, I feel. She has misunderstood everything and made her own interpretation which had lead to this whole misunderstanding between the two. They really need to work it out.

Remember when Akshara went her home they said how come Akshara's parents does'nt  call them. So why he is waiting for his daughter decision. Nandini will never understand Mohit. At the end Mohit will become ghar jamai & if this happen then again DJ will forget his parampara.CV has to solve this ASAP. 

noor321

Post Reply New Post

Go to top