Countdown to Indo Pak match-Karan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Countdown begins for Indo-Pakistan cricket clash
Buzz up!

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Tomorrow is the big match between India and Pakistan as the two titans will clash in the semi-final of the 2011 World Cup at Mohali. Apart from Indian officials, even Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani will witness the match with his Indian counterpart Mr. Manmohan Singh. With a huge hype built up around this much awaited match, a statement by Pakistani minister Rehman Malik about Pakistani player's involvement in match fixing has upset Pakistani captain Shahid Afridi and other ex-Pakistani players. We asked our television actors their take on the hyped semi final and match fixing statements.

Showing 2 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next

Karan Mehra
I say play with full spirit. It is nice that Pakistani Prime Minister will watch the match, but at same time I want the Indians to win tomorrow's match and entertain Indians. We are not shooting tomorrow, so I am going to enjoy the match after 2003 World Cup clash.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for sharing cant wait for the match going to bunk my class to lol i liked karan's answers
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx 4 sharing tanu di..!😛
Adhervika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing....We aal also want that India Win the match....
I am too excited for todays match.. Karan, We too want India to win.. 😃
thanx for sharing..
😊
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnxx 4 sharing 😃 yeahhhh india will win d matchhh wahhh so excited 😛
im so excited for the match.. but i'l hav to miss it.. morning mein skool.. as in i cum home at 3.30.. n evening mein tuitions..😭

thanx for sharing.!!