Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Star Heyya Guys I am Your Updater for Today Riddhima U can call Me Ridzzi
Filling in For Rana dii
I know i can't match her but tried my Best
Hope her Child becomes Fit and she is Back In Updating the written Update 
                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recap of Mondays Episode:-
Kolila tells Rashi to Make Tea
Gopi goes to Ahem and Asks Sorry for what she did on Holi 
Kinjal Again Irritates Urmila 
Urmila tells Rashi to Remove the Soap and keep it Safely Rashi sees that Soap with Gopi she takes the Soap and Is looking at it Suddenly Kokila Enters And Rashi drops the Soap in the Khichdi..!!
Gopi tells Koki that she can make Pulaw..!!
                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short Update:-
Everyone Praising Gopi..Rashi Urmila Planning another Kalakari.
                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Detailed Update :-
Nani Is Eating and Says I had fun eating and tells Raashi U made the Pulaw Execllent ...Nani looks at Ahem and tellsLook at Ahem hez Licking his fingers (As usual Makes Fun LOL) Then Kokila tells Gopi to serve Him More...Everyone is Praising Rashi..and then Hetal  tells that This Pulaw Gopi Made..Ahem is Shocked Gopi just goes to put more Rice for Ahem And he tells No i don't want i stomach is full Koki tells that U shouldn't do this Ahem..so Gopi Put some rice in his Plate..Nani tells Today i loved eating the Pulaw..Then KOKI tells this is good at least there was no soap in that Nani ask What is the connection of food and Sopa..Koki says Nothing Maa
In Dhavals house Kitchen :-
Urmila is Saying that They never leave one chance to make us jealous..Suddenly she sees the Earings in Kinjals Ear..She asks Who gave u this she tells Dhaval gave it to me she tells that here u will get lots of shops that make not real gold Kinjal says that this is real gold Urmila Shocked..Dhaval Enters Saying that this is a gift for u...She is very Happy but then Suddenly He shows the Lighter and she becomes angry and asks ki from where did u get the money?...Dhaval says Credit Card...Kinjal Gives the cut Vegetables Urmi says that What is this...We are going to have this..no animal will have this....Kinjal says I don't know to cut more tiny than this...Then Kinjal tells Dhaval to Bring a Food Processor..Dhaval Says What a thinking of Kinjal
In the Modi Kitchen:-
Rashi wasing the plates and is Talking to her self this Koki is always praising Gopi...she keeps the plate in a hush Hetal comes there and ask whats the problem..She says like always Kaki jii is praising  her Bahu..Hetal says you had to get angry on this that u made a mistake in making the Kichdi not on that,that Koki is praising Gopi...Hetal leaves....Again Rashi's telling to herself She also Told me this and that
In Koki's Room:- 
Kokila wasputting oil on his head...Ahem tells Koki that tomorrow is a very special day tomorrow  Tendar will come out in the paper then Koki tells that with the help with Kishna ji U will only get it...Ahem tells koki To give the paper in his hand...Gopi comes in the room Koki tells Gopi to take the bowl of Oil By mistake Koki Spills the Oil Ahem is about to stamp it; Gopi goes and Holds Ahem's hand..Gopi tells Please stop Oil is fallen there..She takes a newspaper and wipes it..Koki tells that Wake up early tomorrow and Give me the News Paper...Gopi Reply's Ok Maa jii
In Rashi's Room:-
Rashi is (forever) on the phone talking to (as usual) to Urmila..And Urmila tells Her that u have no brain  Rashi tells that Today everyone are shouting at me I think u want the Chest(Sandook) more than me...Urmi tells that This Kinjal has put her jaadu on Dhaval also...Rashi tells What Kinjal has put her jaadu on Dhaval also??..Yes That is why I need the Chest;even if u have to Rob,Rob it
Morning:-
Gopi Switches on the lights and opens The door But does't find the Newspaper She goes out to find it but doesn't get it...Rashi in Sleep Comes down and says...Why does this morning come so fast can't the Milk Boy sleep more and allow me to sleep...and over that Jigar Alarm..Gopi is searching for the newspaper Rashi asks her What are u searching..Gopi tells Newspaper..Rashi asks When did u Start reading the Newspaper..Mani must have kept it in the store room...Gopi goes from there without  answering Gopis Question..Jigar enters See Rashi how u got up with the Alarami...Yes Jigar But now its not my Work of taking milk...Jigar says Oh Yes.Ahem comes Koki too Comes...Ahem tells Maa wo Newspaper...Gopi Give me the newspaper..Maa ji i m searching from when...Gopi what do u mean gopi..??? Koki  Reply's Ahem tells Mom Why did u ask her to do it...She Must have thrown it...She doesn't know how to read then how would she know the Date..Nani enters Y is there so much noise..? Koki tells Maa why did u get u so early? i wanted to tell that...After Holi Diwali anytime the next day newspaper comes..?..Koki says oh yes....Gopi looks at Ahem and smiles Ahem looks down in shame Jigar says then tomorrows newspaper me tender Hoga ..Ahem then goes from there..Koki Asks sorry for acting Rudely and For waking her up Early...Gopi tells Nothing Maa ji...Now as i have got up early i will Make Breakfast and then Take Nani to the Temple.Rashi thinks this is my Bad Luck...And turns Around to go to her Bedroom..and Then Koki tells Rashi U make good Tea Now days go and help Gopi in Making tea..Rashi makes differnt Faces and The Episode Ends By Nani Praising Gopi
                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
           Precap:-
           Urmila Meets Rashi in the Park and Gives her a bottle and tells..'Sleeping Tables 
           give  this to Nani and then see my Plan

Watch Online

(Creadit Dhruvie)

I would Rate the Episode 9/10  Clap
              Hope u liked the Update (Bear in mind this is my First one...LOL)
                                          Please tell me How was it Smile
                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry If theres any Grammatical Mistakes Star
                                                     Meet You all this Thursday with My Update... Big smile

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 30 March 2011 at 9:40am

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

berniefutrevouRajourisuecushakiran patelzombieb1ndumiratoonaNas1Chetnaksnehasanjanaangel_subbdesai302ahcirchhedamrvlsmedhskrishygrohini_2007loop118gujaratigirl1pritiaggarwalpragyakumarsherruanupamgsmile365dayspunjanirleppannuKK_1234tanvy.shiny3bcclBlacksexyspicymanya7878kaanchi.lubihimani88ivanta29ssandhya1237***Anu***koneru_sunny1dent4uladdooasiaheartRuthimoonlightmsrktukuzanabegahutaA HUGE FANnanda_gopaSun-Lovek-kimyaautorikshaKahani_Ki_RaniSukanya05Joshana458sinipillai-SuMee-nithi07sunshine33dailyvisitorLurvebooksbr2499Spotregallairene_cnaj7_Nancy_poo_supisihukrutiv100Poriamieebulls-eyeSunriseGreenCookMySockangelic8219hamzanuha-scarlett-simran15Aanya.deejagiSaniya93Nihira-fanNiceupsimi_1sajnieAmbrosia-tellyaddict-avivakirkANJ4.Nafisa.pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written/Video Update: 29/3/11 *Gopi Zindabad*" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ukfan79

Groupbie

ukfan79

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
O dear thanks for the update. But some of us do not speak Hindi so had to understand what happened or what was said. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

ukfan79

Groupbie

ukfan79

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Hard sorry to understand the update. Sorry for that. :(

BubblyR

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ukfan79

O dear thanks for the update. But some of us do not speak Hindi so had to understand what happened or what was said. Confused

Give me 5 mins i'll Edit it..Smile

zuneira123

zuneira123

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Thank you but it is really hard to understand the update in hindi :(

BubblyR

potter_head

potter_head

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Thank you 4 da update

BubblyR

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
lol........it so sad when we can explain the whole episode in one sentence!..........LOL very well done...............CVs wake up and smell some CHAI!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRShell16

HansaN

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaN

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
that was fantastic update. thanks

BubblyR

Post Reply New Post

Go to top