Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Not the crouching tiger Ahem, not his dragon mom Koki, not the gawar gopi, not the budhu jigar or his wife the junior kalakari queen Rashi remembered that there wont be any newspaper on the day following a public holiday.. But our ghajini nani remembered.. Wow, is she really suffering from memory loss, i wonder?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Not the crouching tiger Ahem, not his dragon mom Koki, not the gawar gopi, not the budhu jigar or his wife the junior kalakari queen Rashi remembered that there wont be any newspaper on the day following a public holiday.. But our ghajini nani remembered.. Wow, is she really suffering from memory loss, i wonder?

i dont think shes suffering from memory loss, but aham owes an apology to Gopi.    n ur queen of kalakaris needs to be given a taste of her own medicine with her mother
potter_head thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I told u jake bhai I had sent her a packet of santosh brahmi. seems like she started using it!
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
atleast she realize aham that it was not gopi's mistake u must give her some credit
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
she not brainy shes a genius, jake,
and
he better own her apology at once but he won't do it coz i know he wouldn't
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She's fun!!!!!!! Dhawal was supposed to be fun but it didn't work. Nani is intelligent & she's smart enough to recognise &  fix a lot of problems in the house. First time, a fun festival is being celebrated in MB.😆😃