Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes geet has always been the trusting one....she trust people way too easy....that has been her flaw....maybe she does not have enough experience....considering her tender age....

for maan it is that she expects alot from him....she understands him but then she was hurt by his words...when you love someone as much as this then...ur expectations from that person is high...

WOW....i have became geet's advocate πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think most of us are hooked to geet...only because of maaneet and channel knows that very well..so they will not seperate maaneet
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shruti dont say anything about jay bhanushali πŸ˜‘
n i dont trust cvs anymore bcoz if any news show like sbs or sbb or some informs from fusion or something tell the further story they change the story 
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: smj1977

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff00ff" size="3">when stupids like us are still discussing the series then what do CVs want just hits there should be an UNLIKE tab with the LIKE tab</font>

I'm sorry shruti .... I'm little slow today..... Please can u explain me what ur pointing too..... 😳
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
gals maine kyaa kyaa sapne dekhe the maine 
 sochaaa ki iss wek yeaah agale wek maneet ek hoo jayenge πŸ˜
iiss news se to m shocked😲
still trying to digest tht news 
komlika thumbnail
New character wasn't necessary ...... Very bad move 😑Edited by komlika - 13 years ago
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: komlika

New character wasn't necessary ...... Very bad move 😑

hey baccha ...wassup????
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
calculation freak Originally posted by Vaidhumom

WOW Muski Darl...Ek saath do do update...But  first thing first...may I request you not to delay your next update because of this....especially after seeing serious precapπŸ˜•

HUH...When we expect things are slowly getting normal between Maneet....But can sense the worst is yet to come...and a biig biig blunder is going to happen πŸ˜”.

Cold war continues between Maneet due to the misinterpretations / misunderstandings . But still can see that truly magical love for each other...but that MU is not giving them enough space to express each other. Muskan...you've not answered our question....how many more updates will it take to see the end of sixth day πŸ˜†. You are following GHSP's DAY Calculation where 1 day = 7-8 episodes πŸ˜†...in your case, you have taken about 35 parts for 5 days i.e 35/5 = 7 parts...so, we need to wait for another 7 parts? πŸ€ͺ....Main sochthe sochthe paagal ho javungi

Ab yeh Geet kahan Ban tan ke nikli? Which Party did Geet Attend? She never attends any parties or get togethers? Ab yeh kahan ja rahi hain Khan ke saath? I'm sure its David's party. Hope the precap is not indicating to it😲

Huh...Yeh Annie...She is blessed with this happy life and she is inbetween this many relatives like Dadima, Dev, NT, Maan...And Arjun...All because of Geet and she should be thankful to Geet for all this happened in her life....but see this cruel creature...she is happy doing all that will go against Geet...This Annie ko jhoothe maar maar kar Khurana kandhan se bahar nikal deni chahiye. She deserves to be in streets 😈

Wouldnt blame Sameera for going to Party as this was that Stupid Annie and Daadi's idea...But Sameera could have somehow avoided it...or simply drop the kids and come back....She is still despo for Maan...Chee...Grow up you creature and stop taking ideas from stupid Annie😑.
Hah ab MK kya karegi woh hi jaane...This time, MK will plan something along with Prince for sure to give Sameera a chase🀣🀣

Comming to the Precap....its giving whole lot of meanings and goosebumps...is Geet angry on Maan & Sameera or is Geet in trouble? Is she chasing David? Eagerly Eagerly waiting for your reply πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Relax gurls....don't invest so many emotions in a serial....
take it as it come....u might be surprised....
maaneet are ment to be.....

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
heyyyyyyyyy congratsssssssssssssssssssss