Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

TB: Babita-Iyer to leave Gokuldham (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

nehadb27

Goldie

nehadb27

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
@ binnie -- if it is so I will be very happy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB: Babita-Iyer to leave Gokuldham (Page 2)" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PriyaBB

IF-Rockerz

PriyaBB

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ptharki

I think they might be getting ready for April Fools Day...Just my opinionSmile
I agree it's coming up ..because babita wont find such popularity chart show on any other channel. Unless she has something in her hand...like bolly or tolly wood offer.

I thin it;s april fool prank...

nehadb27

Goldie

nehadb27

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
its comming on april that means it a april fool pranks

orelse its very sad

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I dont think its any April Fool track. Moon Moon Banerjee is having some issues with the creatives. She also made a mess with creatives about her husband Iyer. I think this time she is going to be a real housewife. Some personal problems are there in background as they are unknown.

Wish her goodluck and have a comeback in Gokuldham Society.

TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I really hope this is not an April Fool's joke. I have a strong feeling it is. Seriously, both do not contribute to the show at all. Irritating Iyer and a wanna-be eye-candy Babita (fatso) are simply waste of money. The tracks in which they come become a little bit humorous only because of the other party.

caliocgirl

Groupbie

caliocgirl

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Oh k, if babita wants to leave than y does iyer have to leave with her... They can just say that she is visiting her family somewhere...till than they can solve their problem with babita... So I think it's an April fool joke....

PriyaBB

IF-Rockerz

PriyaBB

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_HD

I dont think its any April Fool track. Moon Moon Banerjee is having some issues with the creatives. She also made a mess with creatives about her husband Iyer. I think this time she is going to be a real housewife. Some personal problems are there in background as they are unknown.

I want to believe creative head skills but it looks too obvious that no farewell party , no packing , no sobing, nothing it;s all look they are trying to wrap up april fool prank before friday...

Or may be they end up showing it's jetha lal's dream...LOL 

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_HD

ya u r rightSmilehope she comes back as due to her even iyer has to leave

Post Reply New Post

Go to top