Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

If this had hap'ned-A comedy of errors(updte pg3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Dear All... The following is satirical and  parodical write up of Shravan's love confession to Saachi(for this you all need to forget the original confession track)..This is laced with humour and comedy to treat you all to some fun..Hence the title If this had happened- A comedy of errors..Big smileBig smileBig smile..

Even if you dont find this write up funny, I advice you all to grit your teeth and hit the like button..Roses and praises I appreciate and welcomeEmbarrassedBig smile..Criticisms and  ridicules , no thanks ; keep them to  youselvesWinkLOLLOLTongue..

So without Much ado about nothing for the loves labours lost here comes the comedy of errors hoping as you will all like it...SmileSmileSmile

If this had happened- A comedy of errors!!!

Saachi and Shravan got married and were forcibly sent to their Honeymoon..A drunken spree at the bar resulted in both sloshed out completely and spending the night in each others company in the same bed..A consummation act resulted,either with conscious or unconscious effort and mindWink( its best left for you all to wonder and break your head over itTongueBig smile)

Tara discovering about this news leaves Shravan for good(hopefullyWink)..Now Sharavn has no other work but to fall in love with Saachi, which he does in a slow and steady manner.. Meanwhile Saachi is already head over heels in love with Shravanji..Shes now waiting and expecting the moment her beloved Shravan ji will confess his love to her..

Shravan realising his love for Saachi( This time his dimag ki batti worked well and fastWinkLOL)... Within a month after his honeymoon he was totally besotted and in love with herHeart...But wait something prevented him from saying that four letter word to her..So how does he go about it ?....Read on..

First he approaches Dadhi to help him confess his love..Like the puranic Nala maharaja seeking help of a swan to say his love to Damayanthi, he asked for her help."Chal hat Bittu, jo kam thume karna hai , thum karo.. Main khon hoti beeche mein..kabab mein haddi"Confused....She refused point blankAngry..

He approached his good friends Bunty and Viren..Like Hanuman acting as a messenger to Sita, both the monkeys, with their antics tried their bestEmbarrassed.. But Saachi refused to even see them, waiting only for her swami to comfessAngry..So bunny ji and rabbbit ji returned to the pavillion, retired hurtOuchOuch

Next he sought his babhis help( by this time Nidhi had given birth to a baby, thank godLOLLOL)Both did not oblige.." Sharavn thum bhi na.. Kya kaya boltha hai..Jaa apne kam teek se karo".. they advised..

In the meantime, one day Saachi realised she was pregnant and the whole household was jumping with joy hearing this news..Except for Sharavn, his time was running shortShockedShocked

Now he approached Naanu and with some reservations Naani too........ Naanu said " Sab Ram ji ki marzi aur kripa hai beta.When the time is right he will automatically guide you to say your love to Saachi"....ConfusedD'ohWacko
Naani for her part said " jaan jaye par lachan na jaye..yeh lo..you cant even do a small thing right.. how did you manage to father your baby?"Censored

He approached Madhura and his brothers for help but, they all refused..Why does he have to complicate a simple thing as saying "I love you" to his wife?AngryAngry

Time was flying by ..Saachi was already in her third trimester, waiting for both the arrival of the baby and the words I love you from shravan ji....Day Dreaming

Sharavn gathered all his wits about him and approached Pratap..One look from him was enough to play in his mind the dialogues: "Naalayak, barquddar, bewakoof..irresponsible and immature fellow..when will you learn to do the right things at the right time?"....AngryAngryAngry

Meanwhile mama and mammi had heard about all this and came running to Jaiswal's  house.....Mammi with a belan in her hand and mama with the khakras she made , throwing it like a frisbiees at Sharavan...WinkLOLROFL

Sharavn dived under his bed to escape them..(both figuratively and literally)OuchOuch ...He wished he had a Saas bina saruraal, as all problems originated from mammi and mama was just like a bhoot in his life..ShockedShockedShocked

The whole thing was now becoming like a comedy circus and both the families wished they could all go to their terraces and yell from chajje to chajjeWinkLOLROFL

Now Saachi went into labour and delivered Dizygotic twins(much to everyones surprise)..The babies were named Sachin and Shravani(fraternal twins), combining the names of Saavan..StarStarClapClapThumbs Up

The pediatrician who attened them was Tara..Yes life comes a full circle for Saavan..But wait....When is Shravan going to confess his love to Saachi...Will he or wont he? Thats the question...

TO BE CONTINUED

Edited by maris08 - 04 April 2011 at 5:19am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegCinderella100savan_fanDips_Arhidesigirl2Mr.Zksangeeta9ktmsChocolateChickniru273izanamiDavishypersonAanchal15shilparoxxshobrakapooorIndefiniteLOVEchammak_challoash91-Jahnvi-momma1128nycsweetieanasuya43BrashCandy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If this had hap'ned-A comedy of errors(updte pg3)" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chammak_challo

IF-Rockerz

chammak_challo

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
wow maris !Clap I like it a lot !Embarrassed a mixture of comedy & trying to romance at the same time...very well written...keep goingWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

ChocolateChick

Goldie

ChocolateChick

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Well written Maris and so funny. Truly a romcom queen Big smile

Edited by xxSheilaxx - 29 March 2011 at 5:51am

maris08

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
plz continue soon maris. i cant stop laughinROFLROFL. i think nw we r gonna see a writer maris to a comedy riter maris. i really loved nanu's dialogue. i can imagine shravan's expression when he hears this dialogue. a mixture of anger, sadness, helpless , cryin exp can be seen in his face.CryUnhappyUnhappySleepyShocked > shravan's expression  

maris08

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
OMG Maris!!!  You need to keep going with this story!!

That fool has waited until delivery and still can't say it.  He deserves whatever khakra chakras are thrown at him!!!

Shravan is going to end up saying I love you to his kids and then to his parents and then to his wife's doctor Silly and then wonder who he left out.........

maris08

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Wow Maris !!!!!!!!!!!!! im loving it!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile all excited to know what happens next...

shravan is such a duffer !!! cant believe he hasnt confessed to saachi yet even after the birth of their babiesWinkLOLLOL naani gave such a fitting reply to him!!!LOLLOL loved it...par kya kare,jaan jaaye par lacchan na jaaye us nalayak kaWink lol...loved the names of the twins'...sachin and shravaniClapClap i had never thought of the possibility of SaaVan's kids named like that...such a creative mind of yours!!!

maris08

Aanchal15

IF-Dazzler

Aanchal15

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

I applaud you for being so creative, Maris!!Clap  Loved the touch of comedy, that you have added. Shravan really is such a buddhu.Silly The guy could not even muster enough courage, to say those words. LOL

maris08

ktms

Goldie

ktms

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
OMG maris!!!,please continue the story.Dont why he doesnt open up his mouth when it comes to confessing his love for saanchi.looks like he will not confess even when his kids grow up and advice himLOL

maris08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.