Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham looks HUGE in front of Gopi

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Lol...i always thought of this but after watching last epi it was again more evident....

Gopi looks so Small, Tiny Miny and Aham is So HUGE when ever Gopi is along with him....and yesterday when he was spreading "White Towel Flu" she was like a small creature......

But what ever it is I love seeing them  together....and just dreaming imaging the day when Aham gonna hug her in His Vast and Strong Arms.......

*u too keep dreaming*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
White towel flu is really getting deadly.. Even my "towelospirin" failed to work any miracle..
Did you know that Gopi weighs 47 kg and Ahem one biceps is 50kg.. So gopi would definitely be tiny😆
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Bro that wt. comparison is HILLARIOUS.................

Kavya.S thumbnail
Ahem one biceps is 50kg lol...jake thats hilarious...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's very evident in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mbaWvWhh-U

The height difference is huge, and his so much a man and she a girl.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They look better suited when she is dressed up in finery, like a nice saree, compared to when she is in jeans or even salwar, she will look like a kid next to him. Saree, make up and new hair do really bolsters her up.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Bro that wt. comparison is HILLARIOUS.................

those biceps really looked huge.. Even our Mr. Muscles Arnold Schwarzeneger never had that huge biceps.. Wait, let me check Arnie's biceps😆
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So it takes a wet and dripping Ahem to get Sadhli back to the forum...

He actually looks like some warrior and she looks like...I dont knw...so puny...Anyways he is more Male and she is all soft Female..Good contrast...They make a nice jodi...RaJi also make a nice pair..Both have softer features and not contrasted like GoHem...
Telly_Addict thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chennaigirl

So it takes a wet and dripping Ahem to get Sadhli back to the forum...

He actually looks like some warrior and she looks like...I dont knw...so puny...Anyways he is more Male and she is all soft Female..Good contrast...They make a nice jodi...RaJi also make a nice pair..Both have softer features and not contrasted like GoHem...

@bold...lol..u are so right aish...i  could not stop myself posting this as Nazim was just tooooo big there to be ignored and his wet cum bulging muscle look was too adorable and cute......