VideoMix

ENCHANTING MAANEET VMS UPDATED NEW VM ON PG 138 (Page 136)

Post Reply New Post

Page 136 of 143

thendral_111

thendral_111

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
awesome vm.thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tonyahkrsroopali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ENCHANTING MAANEET VMS UPDATED NEW VM ON PG 138 (Page 136)" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhubala123

Goldie

madhubala123

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Hi Roops,

Thank you for doin this VM Big smile  

Thats a high quality work which deserves a load of Clap Clap Clap Clap

I cant believe you dont know the language!!!!!!! The scenes were so perfect... Day Dreaming

Especially the second bgm scene when Geet finds Maan with those kids...that was fab!!!!!!!! Clap ClapClap

I really dont know wat to say but this is a GREAT JOB...  Thumbs Up You just brought out the soul of the song...

All i could say is

More songs in queue.And i vl defo trouble you!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

Thnx again for makin my dream true!!!!!!!!! Big smile Big smile

Edited by madhubala123 - 22 August 2011 at 3:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rsroopali

piya-

IF-Stunnerz

piya-

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
beautiful Vm Roopali dear

I m a malyalee isliye thodi bahut tamil mujhe samaj mein aati hai

well u were right song is beautiful and the scenes that u have incoporated in the VM r just perfect

keep up the good work dear

love u -Piya

tonyahkrsroopali

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
hiii
beautiful vm
loved it
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

tonyahkrsroopali

padamjot

padamjot

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Hiii roopali...

just saw ur VM on rabba from mausam...piya had PM'd me d link ...really loved it...u r really very creative...am online from my phone throughout the week so cudnt comment earlier...hav bookmarked this page on my phone, will see your other VM's also...i had read u take VM requests also...dear i hav a request..in case u get time nd find it worth plzzz do make one nd pm me..hav sent u a buddy request...nd do pm me about ur future vm's also.

MY REQUEST: i hav already posted it on 3-4 pages but hav not got ny reply till date...if u can, plzzz make one...

I have no idea of how to make a VM but I'm in love with this song and have always visualised our Maneet on it...PLZZZ if anyone can make it I'll be super thankful...

Actually its two song and i wished for a combined VM with both the songs one after the other...One showing Maan's POV and other showing Geet's POV

1. Maan's POV

I had imagined it from Maan's POV when Geet doubted him to be supporting Dev and cheating on him...So this can show him doing Tai Chi when he is frustrated, the swimming scene which was shown after Geet slapped him after the party.. Also some scenes from the Holi MU track where Maan is alone and frustrated. In the hindi lines " tune mere jaana...",  i wish to see geet slapping him and pushing him away in the office when she misunderstood him...

2. Geet's POV

This is Geet's feeling of repentence after she doubts Maan. Here in 'tanhai and tarasne wala portion' we can show Geet walking alone in Amritsar lost in her thoughts when Naintara told her to abort the baby. In the lines Maine Mere Jaana Kyun nahi jaana all the times when Maan helped her...some good memories some bad...her crying scenes alone in the room when she came to know about Dev's fraud in HP. Also her latest crying scenes or memories of the Holi MU track...

PLZ THIS IS ALL MY IMAGINATION WHICH MIGHT NOT BE AS CREATIVE TO BE CREATED INTO A VM SO THE MAKER IS ALWAYS FREE TO USE HIS/HER OWN IDEAS AND IMAGINATION...I AM JUST IN LOVE WITH THESE SONGS AND WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEE MAANEET ON THIS SONG...ANY IMAGES AND VIDEOS WILL DO...

A BIG WALA PLEASEEE TO ALL...PLZ SUMONE MAKE IT...ND DO PM ME IF U MAKE IT...THNKUUU IN ADVANCE

Thanx and Love
PADAM...Smile

tonyahkrsroopali

blackb28

IF-Stunnerz

blackb28

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Nice Vm

tonyahkrsroopali

mitzi11