MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

If u guys are thinking that Dev and Avtar r out...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Ihab

Groupbie

Ihab

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
... then sorry to break it to you but you are wrong. Here is the link to the Video fo Roadies Sneek Peek which was shown before Roadies Adventure started. Looks like everyone who has been voted out by now are back like Dev, Avtar and Rahul.

I watched the Sneek Peek again and normally, in sneek peek, Roadies put their "best" and most "exciting" clips.. And if this is the "exciting" stuff from Roadies 8, then god save all those watching Roadies expecting something good.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neeshiAaLeoOsprisshow

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If u guys are thinking that Dev and Avtar r out..." in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhurishifan

madhurishifan

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
now u r wrong...we neva thought they wont be back.....yaar avtar already was sure tht he will be back in the show so it was xpected...

ROADIES IS SCRIPTED !!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AaLeo

papia

Goldie

papia

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Anything can be happened in Roadies as we have already seen that the voted out roadies can be backed at any stage and even can be won. Just like Anowar or Kiri.

madhurishifan

madhurishifan

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
but seriously avtar and dev shouldnt be called....they are the biggest losers...why the heck DEv arrived in roadies.....he is overaged to enter roadies...he is religious...so he shouldnt enter roadies and he should know tht here men can go naked...

and avtar the lesser the better........but yeah i loved how he was thrown out........and if he thinks others will spare him he is wrong...he will be thrown out again

she_ratchet

IF-Rockerz

she_ratchet

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
this is Roadies guys. anything can happen. even i didnt think but do you really think raghu would disclose in a sneak peek of the show what is gonna happen in the show? never. so keep ... expecting.

neeshi

Goldie

neeshi

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Yes it seems they r back.....

but I m upset with "Avtar re-entry".....DeadOuch

Dev deserve 2nd chance but avtaar not at all...D'oh

caliocgirl

Groupbie

caliocgirl

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
When avatar and dev started playing game I really wanted both of them to be out... When they kicked avatar out... I was So happy but when dev was out... I felt sad don't know why... I think dev would have been there if avatar was not there... But they had to pay for what they did.. I reLly hope avatar doesnt come back.... I just hated him. He has no respect for girls...

madhurishifan

madhurishifan

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
sorry how does DEV deserve a second chance....he has failed in all the tasks......even his so called sister aanchal slapped him a vote and said = aapko bahut mauke miley prove karne ke liye par aapme kuch prove karne layak hai hi nahin.......he will be thrown out again becoz he can't make friends too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AaLeo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top