both

but more for bodyguard i dont like asin 

High Five me too on Both of ur answers. 😆

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kash4life

Ooh I am excited for this!!

Though I hope KJo doesnt suck up to him to much about Dabangg too much, I want a controversial episode on SRK, Kat, (Aish) etc.

And I love that Salman is so dedicated to doing charity, but saying that he would only do the show if 50 lakhs was given and if not he wont come is a very strange way of going about things IMO 🤔

they better not talk abt dabangg. ouf i am sick of hearing that movie everywhere.
and i don't really dont think it was necessary for him to ask for so much money considering none of the other actors were paid to come on the show. salman makes plenty for himself and his charity. 😕
Marauders thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

High Five me too on Both of ur answers. 😆

i am most excited for bodyguard as well. as i dont like asin either 😆
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

they better not talk abt dabangg. ouf i am sick of hearing that movie everywhere.
and i don't really dont think it was necessary for him to ask for so much money considering none of the other actors were paid to come on the show. salman makes plenty for himself and his charity. 😕

salman always had this stand with the media he said many times make a donation to BH foundation & he will come on any show & answer or say anything they want him too. they benefit by having their TRP go through the roof  he might as well as get some benefit too
Marauders thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MissIffiy

salman always had this stand with the media he said many times make a donation to BH foundation & he will come on any show & answer or say anything they want him too. they benefit by having their TRP go through the roof  he might as well as get some benefit too

i see where ur coming from but do none of the other actorsgive to charity or something? i mean salman has done a film or two for free so why can't he do this show for free you know...
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

i see where ur coming from but do none of the other actorsgive to charity or something? i mean salman has done a film or two for free so why can't he do this show for free you know...

he has been doing shows/films for free in the past his foundation is expanding but more than that salman dislikes the media a lot so whatever can get them a loss in this case $$ 😉
Marauders thumbnail
ah i see.  😆
Edited by anu-pre4eva - 13 years ago
_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol Karan really... gave money to Salman charity... .. 😃 hope the money is used good.. in charity..
Wondering how.. Salman is going to do the rapid fire round 😆.. sure it would be rocking.. haven't seen to many KJO show this.. season... will watch this one for sure??
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah the rapifire round is gonna be the best... and im sure Kjo have some srk questions there