Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakadafi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Great update!! nice mystery you are building up...seems like after the accident Geet lost her memory...nd the family gave her another life...the life of their daughter simran perhaps???

questions questions...please add me to teh answer list...oops i mean the PM list 😊
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice SS

Plz pm me wen u update
mitzi11 thumbnail
wow love the confrontation
i'm sure she lost her memory
love all parts
lovely update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnnnn
thank yu for back to back
update muah my dear
thanks pm
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sakadafi

Great update!! nice mystery you are building up...seems like after the accident Geet lost her memory...nd the family gave her another life...the life of their daughter simran perhaps???

questions questions...please add me to teh answer list...oops i mean the PM list 😊

bang on.... actually i wanted to hold on to the suspense a bit more, but u made a correct guess abt the way i was going to put it...so i cudn't resist answering....
Edited by bangalores - 13 years ago
ammu5 thumbnail
that was geet for sure. lovely ff plz pm me
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ur all updates r   ...😳😳😳😳😳

....dear⭐️⭐️⭐️
 4 ur hard work dear..πŸ‘πŸΌ..

tons of    n ....πŸ€—

really  ....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 4 pm me dear......n keep pm me dear....😊..
once again i  (ur all update)..πŸ˜ƒ...
 4 late commenting dear..😭...
lov,❀️
Tama
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

6.Revelations.

Maan thought abt the evening that  had passed as he walked towards the road, where he had parked the car. After Geet had fainted at the party, right in front of him, Jeet carried her into one of the bedrooms, away from the party. He had wanted to interfere, but a worried Annie had asked him not to. Not wanting to create another scene, when the little girls were already crying, he kept himself in control. His heart went out to Preeti, though he did not understand why the kid wailed that she didn't want her maasi to sleep like her mamma. Meeti cried coz her peethi was weeping! When Geet woke up from her faint, it took her some time to console the weeping Preeti. Jeet insisted on taking her home...still he had controlled himself for the sake of Meeti. He didn't want to spoil her b'day with another outburst. So he had stoically participated in cutting the cake and endured the dinner that followed, while his mind screamed at him to go to his Geet.

He had made an escape to his room at the earliest opportunity, intending to go after Geet. He had just changed into more comfortable wear when Arjun entered.

"Are you sure this is how you want to handle things? Arjun had asked.

"No one can stop me from going to my Geet!" Maan had stated, eyes blazing.

" I didn't mean to stop you, Maan... not after seeing Simran's reaction on seeing you."

"Simran?"

"Yes. The person you met is Simran Ahuja, Jeet's sister-in-law."

"Do you think I can't recognise my Geet?"

"I don't know, Maan But if you  r planning to confront her tonight, take my car. Your's will be noticed."

Arjun had held out the car keys and given him the instructions to reach Ahuja's residence. He had asked Maan to be back within a couple of hours and to call him if he ran into trouble.

Maan had seen her in the balcony, looking at the moon. But he waited till the lights were out to go to her room.

No! there is no mistake, this is his Mishty. But why did she call himself Simran? Did she think she cud fool him like others? But her eyes...there was no pretense in them when she said that he was Simran...as if she believed it to be true.

So immersed was he in his thoughts that he didn't notice Jeet approaching him.

"Hello, Mr. Khurana! What r you doing so late at my wife's mayka? Came to see Simran, perhaps?"

"No, I came for my wife, Geet."

"You took your sweet time to come for her! Isn't four years a bit too long to show your concern?" The sarcasm was not lost on him.

"I don't have to explain myself to you."

"Oh! You got that wrong man... We were all she had since you misplaced your wife! We are her family now. She is ours!"

"Family? Ours! I hope you were not entertaining ideas along the saying 'saali hai aadi gharwaali'.. "

That made Jeet take a threatening step forward. Maan stood unflinching, ready to take him on, to give himself an excuse to break that arm, that was placed around his Mishty.

"Cut it out, bro. Do you plan to bring the whole neighbourhood into the discussion? Parmeet uncle asked you to call him inside, not to fight"

Turning to Maan he said, "Mr. Khurana, please come inside. Simi's baba wud like to speak with you."

After hearing Parneet's account of what had happened Maan  became sure that he was one of Babaji's favourites or may be it was his Geet who was His favourite. With every hardship and disaster she encountered, Babaji made sure that she had someone to help her get thru' her troubles. For the last four years it was the Ahuja and the Dhariwals who became Babaji's helping hands! Geet had met with an accident at Harike en route to Amritsar. The accident also involved Simran, the youngest daughter of the Ahujas. Though Simran did not survive the accident, the Ahujas got her back in Geet who had lost her memory due to the head injury. It was the support they provided to the unknown girl that had helped them to tide over the grief of losing their child. They had put advertisement in the local newspapers but there was no response. So when the time came for her to be discharged from the hospital, she went with them to their home, as their Simran. It was during the months she spent with Geet in the hospital that Jaspreet fell in love with Jeet, who was Geet's doctor. But misfortune was not willing to say good-bye to the Ahujas. Jaspreet was now in coma, giving Geet a chance to repay her debts by taking care of the infant and holding the family together. Even after 4 years she hadn't regained the memories of her past.

"But seeing you today, Jeet was sure that she knew you and had a strong bond with you."

"How?" Maan asked amazed at the pull of destiny.

"She may have lost her memory, but in her sub-conscience she held on to you!"

It was Jeet who answered, as he placed a sketchpad before him. Maan turned the pages of the book to see various sketches of him, reflections of his different moods, rendered from different angles.

"She dreamed of you often. Jassi was sure that one day the man in her sketches would come for her!"

PART 7

Okay...question time folks!

1. Why was geet involved in an accident at Harike, abt an hour's drive from Amritsar?

2. Now the most important one...Maan has found his Geet again and Maaneet will be together. All is well at this point. So, do you want me to continue a bit more? Or shall we leave it at this reunion?

If you do want me to continue, I need your promise that you will turn a blind a blind eye to the blunders I commit in the description of the places and occasions. As you will be aware by now, I tend to present the story mostly thru' thoughts of various characters and thru' dialogues. So the need of placing characters in a particular place or event hasn't affected my narration. Being a Keralite my knowledge of the customs and traditions and places of northern India is only thru movies and daily soaps and internet.

So what I want to say is that I will be taking a lot of creative liberty if I go ahead...with may be a couple of parts more. Do you think it might spoil the story for you? So what do you want me to do, stop here or go ahead?

to pg 12
Edited by bangalores - 11 years ago
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Noooooooooooooooo !!! Please don't stop . Why do you wanna stop ? πŸ˜• The story still has a lot of sub - plots with which you can continue . 
See , 1stly your question no . 1  is in itself a potential track you can probe ; for instance who was behind the accident or why someone wanted Geet out of Maan's life ? πŸ€”

2ndly , till Geet gets her memory back you can always extend the story ; gradual yet progressive 

What basically am I saying is that ; there are still lots of scopes in your story that you can develop keeping Geet & Maan , the focal point . DON'T END it now , PLEASE πŸ˜” .

AWESOME part ..... πŸ‘ 

p.s. OMG !!! πŸ˜² I forgot amidst writing , am the 1st 1 to comment today !!   
Edited by drashsree100 - 13 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous narration...
do continue dear
u r free to write it the way ur imagination flows.............
but plzzzzz do continue.....

reva
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update..........
pl do cont.........
wanna know how maan is going to help geet get back her memory