Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Topics To CV's to be discussed HERE!! VB NOTE:Pg96 (Page 7)

Elvira22 IF-Dazzler
Elvira22
Elvira22

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
 plzzz dont  separate kriya ...... If u'll want  TRP  2 b high ... Best thing to Kill Arushi ..... bcoz she is the main cause  . all disappered fans will b back......    plzzzkill her.....
telesoap Groupbie
telesoap
telesoap

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
CVs!! Please make Pratigya well soon!!   She deserves a better life than this.   Also as a Pratigya fan,
it is my request that you cut down on the characters who bring nothing but pain to her already miserable life!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashaktibabithaj

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Kesar's mother needs to leave! This serial does not need anymore troublemaker's in Pratigya's life. Let me clarify:You tricked your viewers by saying that Kesar's mother is a comic relief. I do not find her comical from any angle. On the contrary she is very evil and manipulative who is trying to break the family. Above all she wants Pratigya dead. That is horrible.

Kesar needs to tell her that it was Pratigya who has been there for her and krishna and Pratigya saved her from dying.

Cvs! She needs to leave. She is nothing than an opportunist and manipulative villian.   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telesoap

telesoap Groupbie
telesoap
telesoap

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Cvs! She needs to leave. She is nothing than an opportunist and manipulative villian.   

So true Anu!! Thanks!   CVs!! Please read and reread the underlined part and act accordingly!! Here "she" refers to Kesar's mom.

Edited by telesoap - 31 March 2011 at 12:18pm

Mitrashakti

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telesoap

So true Anu!! Thanks!   CVs!! Please read and reread the underlined part and act accordingly!! Here "she" refers to Kesar's mom.

Thanks. Do not worry Prats will be fine and she will come out from this stronger. I saw the epi, her heart rate looks normal. I hope she does not go to coma. its gone far enough.

Anu 

telesoap

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
cv's thanks for the calm collected and dabaang krishna.. who this time fought when he had to and fought damn good. but kept his head on. glad that he is still a dabaang.

babithaj

telesoap Groupbie
telesoap
telesoap

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Thanks. Do not worry Prats will be fine and she will come out from this stronger. I saw the epi, her heart rate looks normal. I hope she does not go to coma. its gone far enough.

Anu 

You are welcome,Anu!   @bold: The story has started to drag now. I wish the CVs would move on to something better now.

Mitrashakti

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telesoap

Anu 

You are welcome,Anu!   @bold: The story has started to drag now. I wish the CVs would move on to something better now.

i hope so too.

Go to top