Pratigya

Topics To CV's to be discussed HERE!! VB NOTE:Pg96 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 103

Mitrashakti

Goldie

Mitrashakti

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Cvs! I hope you understand that the couple Krishna and Pratigya is the heart and soul of this show. I hope you know that if you kill either of them, this show will close and go off air for sure. I am a Pratigya fan, but I am also very fond of the couple Kriya. If you have decided to kill her in the process and bring her back as a look alike, the whole theme and motto of the serial will die. That would be the end of the show for me and many like me.

This is a humble request,that Pratigya gets well soon and she reunites with Krishna. I want to see their life journey as a couple.

I hope you do not disappoint your loyal viewers. 

Increasing Trps  =   Kriya reunion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umababithaj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Topics To CV's to be discussed HERE!! VB NOTE:Pg96 (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

laks76

Goldie

laks76

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Cvs! I hope you understand that the couple Krishna and Pratigya is the heart and soul of this show. I hope you know that if you kill either of them, this show will close and go off air for sure. I am a Pratigya fan, but I am also very fond of the couple Kriya. If you have decided to kill her in the process and bring her back as a look alike, the whole theme and motto of the serial will die. That would be the end of the show for me and many like me.This is a humble request,that Pratigya gets well soon and she reunites with Krishna. I want to see their life journey as a couple.
I hope you do not disappoint your loyal viewers.
Increasing Trps = Kriya reunion.  Well said Anu what is with this Cv's what all bullshit they r showing in the name of twist and trp's . simple idea is ahead of them the kriya focus and they r going to different new path and complicated one. wht is with u cv's ? like anu said if something happens to one of them. i am stopping to watch the serial. we all liked it because of its uniqueness,simplicity and originality. now they r mixing up with filmy scenes,repetition of scenes,ideas and film ideas. where did the origninality go. show some practicality in the huge hospital ther eis not a generator. come on yar that is too much. CV's please don;t ruin this drama. u already lost its charm with unnecessary tracks. please listen to the audience and unite the kriya. that will increase the trps. it is a humble request.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umababithajsuk4

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
cv's pls do not do anything bad to krishna or pratigya..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Enough of K crying, n P fighting for life....WE VIEWERS N FANS WANTS KRIYA TO BE TOGETHER N LIVE LIFE HAPPILY...IF THEY HV TO FACE DIFFICULTIES,LET THEM FACE TOGETHER..BAS BAATH KATAM...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitrashaktianu-ssuk4hussainramso

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
No other Pratigya can become BABU for BABA..... he wants originality in everything....Pls don't spoil ur,our beloved pair for they gave u fame n name...KRIYA ROCKS N WILL ROCK TOGETHER.....Don't do anything STUPID in the name of twist..... ur earlier twists made the show go low in the name n fame tht once this show had.....Viewers r the one who r giving u name n fame...so pls consider their feelings too...

Edited by ramanbabitha - 30 March 2011 at 8:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMitrashaktisuk4---Yemi---

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

MKAP is a unique show and viewers liked it for its uniqueness and the characters Kriya and thakurs.  Your original creativity has reached the viewers and gained their applause but we do not ever want filmy-style scenes.  Krishna's scene in the mandir and the new promo scene of Radhe causing trouble to Krishna are very very old easily predictable filmy sequences.....I did not expect this from the MKAP creatives.  Please keep up with your originality and also AVOID EDITING and other TECHNICAL ERRORS.  MKAP is not an ordinary serial, it has got name and fame and watched by people all over the world and by all age groups.  We don't even need body double for Krishna's character.  It is horrible to watch.  Plan your scenes accordingly.  We want our MKAP back to #1 position.  BAS BAAT KHATHAM.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny----Yemi---suk4

Elvira22

IF-Dazzler

Elvira22

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Pzzzz CV"s .. dont think of separating  kriya ....... They r the JAAN of the show...... dont kill either of them ...  bcoz we love to c them togather ......  plzzzzzz its a request......loveuuuu kriya...

suk4

Mitrashakti

Goldie

Mitrashakti

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Cvs!

Nothing should happen to either Krishna or Pratigya. We all love this couple. Please do not play with our emotions.

Please make Pratigya come out of coma asap and let her unite with Krishna. If you decide on anything drastic , then that will be the end of the show. Do not erase this wonderful couple.

Elvira22

Post Reply New Post

Go to top