Pratigya

Topics To CV's to be discussed HERE!! VB NOTE:Pg96 (Page 102)

Post Reply New Post

Page 102 of 103

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssrbaqri

@cari sis: Bhul bhulaiya for u? No way. I can't believe.
@CVs: We want to praise u for what u r offering us these days. Just 2 grievances:
1. Plz show a strong Kesar fighting her battle on her own. If u want to motivate women to emerge stronger through odds, then why pick Pratigya to play the lone saviour in every exigency. It will gv a wrong message that illiterate women like Kesar can't do anything on their own & hv to rely on educated ones like Pratz all the time.
2. For a select few in this forum of 30-40 members & millions of others out there, Avantika is the ultimate diva of beauty, grace n poise. She is the one who has been cornered & deprived of the screen space she deserves so much. I love her simplicity much more than the vanity of several other actresses. If she being a lead-material is happily playing second fiddle in ur show, it only proves that either she is too magnanimous or is not ambitious enough to be exploiting his skills to rise up the ladder of stardom.
Hail Arushi.
Live long MKAP.
I totally and utterly and butterly agree. hail to our diva arushi's cvs we want a proper long track on tanshi too. Show some women empowerment thru her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrbaqririyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Topics To CV's to be discussed HERE!! VB NOTE:Pg96 (Page 102)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramlaluckk

Respected CVs,
Why can't we hv a jija-sali track on Krishna-Arushi? It'll be a novelty for the show. Krishna and Pratigya may come forward to solve Arushi's problems. Under such circumstances, Arushi may become impressed by the caring nature of Krishna and may start dreaming about a man with such attributes in her life. We know that MKAP never encourages extramarital relationships. So, let their bonding not degrade to a physical level but an innocent admiration for Krishna in the heart of Arushi will give this special kind of relationship an unprecedented popularity. If not that, some jija-sali kinda fun-based relationship is the least u should do to oblige millions of kriShi fans.
This shows ur low level of thinking n liking... Censored

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kyra22arvinder.singh-Deepali-KP_MarinaElvira22Bruce_LVeena.SHeart_Hacker-

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Respected CVs,
Why can't we hv a jija-sali track on Krishna-Arushi? It'll be a novelty for the show. Krishna and Pratigya may come forward to solve Arushi's problems. Under such circumstances, Arushi may become impressed by the caring nature of Krishna and may start dreaming about a man with such attributes in her life. We know that MKAP never encourages extramarital relationships. So, let their bonding not degrade to a physical level but an innocent admiration for Krishna in the heart of Arushi will give this special kind of relationship an unprecedented popularity. If not that, some jija-sali kinda fun-based relationship is the least u should do to oblige millions of kriShi fans.
This is a fantastic idea CV's.
Was just watching IPKKND - And Kushi's relationship with Akaash is so cute.
Plus even YRKKH - Hasn't got a jija saali relationship in there.

Besides if we can have shows and movies with a great Bhabi / devar jodi and awards then why not Jija / Saali. This is also a cute relationship.

And Arushi is always praising Krishna too. And just love the way Krishna calls her Saali SAHIBA!
Pratigya is his queen - but Arushi is also like his princess.

A humble request, I love REAL chemistry.. When you make your next show, please please please cast Arhaan and Avantika together - they look stunning together.

And PLEASE pair my cutie pie Pooja, with the adorable Raj, bec their off screen chem sets SBS's camera's on fire too! please.

Thanks..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deathstroke

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
C.Vs Please We Want Some KriYa Scene In This Property Track...So Firstly Krishna Have To Come Out Of Jail...Please Show It ASAP...
&Thanks For Showing Us This Cute,Sweet,Beautiful...&Mostly Realistic Chemistry Of Krisna-Pratigya...KriYa...

I Hope ArJa Will Fulfill Our Dreams...Day Dreaming

PartyMKAP Rocks...Party
DancingKriYa Rocks...Dancing
Day DreamingArJa Rocks...Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arvinder.singhsimmi.friends03Elvira22Bruce_LVeena.S

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
CVs love U lots 4 tis Surprize, happy happy 4 KST back n action... Tongue
No Tanshi r less tanshi will alwayz be appreciated... Thanx alot 4 tat... LOL
lookin fwd to Kesar's ntry n KriYa BJ... Thanx a tonBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arvinder.singhsimmi.friends03heera1702

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Respected CVs,

Besides if we can have shows and movies with a great Bhabi / devar jodi and awards then why not Jija / Saali. This is also a cute relationship.

And Arushi is always praising Krishna too. And just love the way Krishna calls her Saali SAHIBA!

A humble request, I love REAL chemistry.. When you make your next show, please please please cast Arhaan and Avantika together - they look stunning together.

And PLEASE pair my cutie pie Pooja, with the adorable Raj, bec their off screen chem sets SBS's camera's on fire too! please.

Thanks..
agree with arhaan & avantika partEmbarrassed but pooja & raj ewww!!!Dead

Edited by adib40 - 27 March 2012 at 12:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adib40

Respected CVs,

Thanks..
Nooo. I like Pooja and Raj. They're cute. I want to see them together in a show. Pooja has nice chem with Raj..

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by adib40

Respected CVs,

Thanks..
Nooo. I like Pooja and Raj. They're cute. I want to see them together in a show. Pooja has nice chem with Raj..

edited

Edited by adib40 - 27 March 2012 at 12:54pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top