Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The precap of 29th march made me think that Pratigya will go into coma. If this is to happen, then I have to admit that it would be very lame storyline. Please do not opt for such an idea. Enough of the hospital already. This serial needs a boost and it would definitely not help if you send the protagonist to an unconscious and vegetative stage. Instead of increasing your trps, it is going to decrease.

Pratigya needs to be well soon.
  anu well said. they have to wake pratigya up. their trps will go up when they have a kriya scene. why cann;t they show some bonding, their bond, their relationship going to a upper level with this incidence and pratigya's trust in him and her love and all. why they have to do this. they have to show her love also. putting her in coma shows his love only. so cv's better show them together that is the trick for y trps.KRIYA focus on KRIYA.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: laks76

The precap of 29th march made me think that Pratigya will go into coma. If this is to happen, then I have to admit that it would be very lame storyline. Please do not opt for such an idea. Enough of the hospital already. This serial needs a boost and it would definitely not help if you send the protagonist to an unconscious and vegetative stage. Instead of increasing your trps, it is going to decrease.

Pratigya needs to be well soon.
<font color="#ff0000"> anu well said. they have to wake pratigya up. their trps will go up when they have a kriya scene. why cann;t they show some bonding, their bond, their relationship going to a upper level with this incidence and pratigya's trust in him and her love and all. why they have to do this. they have to show her love also. putting her in coma shows his love only. so cv's better show them together that is the trick for y trps.KRIYA focus on KRIYA.</font>

Absolutely Laks.
fanvever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
not satisfied with today's episode.. plz give krishna a break.. too much of emotional scenes r boring..when krishna was hospitalize it was nicely shot.. all the kriya moments were worthwatching.. i didnt see pratigya going to mandir and plead for krishna health.. mandir scene was really melodramatic.. make pratigya alright and plz take the story forward and show us the twist..
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CV's please have a hair cut for Krishna......can give a new luk wen he turns responsible😛
Please make Pratigya Romantic....quite long dey got married...
Edited by DevuDivya - 13 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CVs, mandir scene was a waste....please don't show us filmy scenes.  We liked the scene of SS and Amma supporting him when he comes out of OT. 
tanthya thumbnail

Cut,Cut,Cut,Cut,Chop,Chop,Chop ...AB's Hair ..Please !!
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
o.k. CV's this is too ,much. in the name to twist, trps you r testing the audience patience. please don;t show any rubbish and unimaginable tracks which u showed before hope u remember that. don;t make krishna too emotional. please bring pratigya back to life it is too much. then show some emotional scene. that will be worth watching and good for yr trp;s. don;t kill the drama and chracters for the sake of trps and twist.it is a humble request.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Hello Cvs,

I really thought you had an better idea than a power outage. Wow. This is a hospital for heaven sake. There should be backup power available 24/7. Omg!!! How pathetic is this ? You are just making fool of yourself. I am utterly disgusted with today's episode.

So the patient's relatives will be going to fetch the generator and then face the goons. And then a huge showdown of fights between the hero and the villians. Can it really get any cheesy? This is utter nonsense.

You are streching the whole hospital scenario too much . Its going to work as a disaster. Please enough of the crying.

Let the couple get on with their lives. Make Pratigya well soon.

Come to your senses. No DRAMATIC or DRASTIC twist.

Instead of making it interesting ,on the contrary you are making it stale and boring.

Increasing TRPS = Kriya union ( Don't you get it. Make it happen)

Anu
Edited by anusarkar - 13 years ago
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hello Cvs,

I really thought you had an better idea than a power outage. Wow. This is a hospital for heaven sake. There should be backup power available 24/7. Omg!!! How pathetic is this ? You are just making fool of yourself. I am utterly disgusted with today's episode.

So the patient's relatives will be going to fetch the generator and then face the goons. And then a huge showdown of fights between the hero and the villians. Can it really get any cheesy? This is utter nonsense.

You are streching the whole hospital scenario too much . Its going to work as a disaster. Please enough of the crying.

Let the couple get on with their lives. Make Pratigya well soon.

Come to your senses. No DRAMATIC or DRASTIC twist.

Instead of making it interesting ,on the contrary you are making it stale and boring.

Increasing TRPS = Kriya union ( Don't you get it. Make it happen)

Anu

Totally agree.... I hope the CVs don't seperate KRIYA... KRIYA needs to be together and stronger and ONLY THIS will get high TRPs for the show....
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Cvs! I hope you understand that the couple Krishna and Pratigya is the heart and soul of this show. I hope you know that if you kill either of them, this show will close and go off air for sure. I am a Pratigya fan, but I am also very fond of the couple Kriya. If you have decided to kill her in the process and bring her back as a look alike, the whole theme and motto of the serial will die. That would be the end of the show for me and many like me.

This is a humble request,that Pratigya gets well soon and she reunites with Krishna. I want to see their life journey as a couple.

I hope you do not disappoint your loyal viewers. 

Increasing Trps  =   Kriya reunion.