Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
i know Suk, it's terrible news, i don't have a link, we need to ask avivakirk....she will tell us where on facebook this is.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

i know Suk, it's terrible news, i don't have a link, we need to ask avivakirk....she will tell us where on facebook this is.

this is bad if they kill of gopi dont care if they kill rashi but gopi again just shows evil always win 😡🤢
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Maybe the CV's just put this news out to gauge how the audience feel about killing of a character, first Gopi then Kokila, i think they will settle on Baa personally.
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what is this silly business of gopi dying. are you kidding me. what will happen to sathiya if aham's sathiya is dead. oh wait aham's real sathiya is his mom. this is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. first of all leads do get killed off, but that is after they are well established, romance in full bloom and everyone is happy. gopi is not happy so if she does gets killed off what would be the point. i wouldn't be surprised if after gopi and aham are happy gopi gets killed off, that is when the real misery starts. because at this moment all aham will feel is some guilt, because he could care less he would be all oh well and get on with his business. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveanime

what is this silly business of gopi dying. are you kidding me. what will happen to sathiya if aham's sathiya is dead. oh wait aham's real sathiya is his mom. this is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. first of all leads do get killed off, but that is after they are well established, romance in full bloom and everyone is happy. gopi is not happy so if she does gets killed off what would be the point. i wouldn't be surprised if after gopi and aham are happy gopi gets killed off, that is when the real misery starts. because at this moment all aham will feel is some guilt, because he could care less he would be all oh well and get on with his business. 

Hi Mirtula,

lol............it's unconfirmed we don't know for sure, but if you go back a couple of pages on this thread you will find avivakirk's post where she said Kinjal's facebook page said that in August Gopi's character is to be killed off. Everyone was screaming it's like Bidaai and Sadhna character, and it will make us all unhappy off course. So maybe they won't do this to us.

loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Mirtula,

lol............it's unconfirmed we don't know for sure, but if you go back a couple of pages on this thread you will find avivakirk's post where she said Kinjal's facebook page said that in August Gopi's character is to be killed off. Everyone was screaming it's like Bidaai and Sadhna character, and it will make us all unhappy off course. So maybe they won't do this to us.

Characters are killed off to have an impact and make the audience unhappy. Sadhna was part of the story for years, she had established her relations and then when she died the impact was enormous. Gopi has only established her undying love for the kitchen and Kanhaji. There is no way by August Aham is going to be so in love with Gopi that her death will destroy him. I am just saying it is too soon to consider this. I know the CVs are idiots but I don't think they would kill Gopi just yet, they will go for the kill once all is well in lalala land. That is when we really would be unhappy. Because if honestly Gopi dies now, would we really be that sad it would seem more like she has been put out of misery with the kind of life she is leading. She is better off with her Kanhaji her true love than to hapless husband like Aham. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
i would be sad still, i know it's only been a year etc, but Saathiya is the first hindi serial i have watched so i would be very unhappy if the Gopi who is the lead was killed off. Lets hope it is very far away, when i am well and truly bored of Saathiya.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hi Mirtula,

Nafisa,
i've sent something in your inbox. i don't wanna copy anything from anywhere into our forum. I had read this in FB Rashmi's Page. Don't know if it's for real. The page in FB Is SAAthiya actor/ Director.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: avivakirk

Nafisa,

i've sent something in your inbox. i don't wanna copy anything from anywhere into our forum. I had read this in FB Rashmi's Page. Don't know if it's for real. The page in FB Is SAAthiya actorDirector.

thanks for the email what are the directors thinking its all \, they are denying its not like sadnana off course it is if they do what they are planning to do i will quit just like i did bidaai  all this is nonsense.  kill of rashi plse for a change lets do away with the evil instead