Want to see Ishu/Sheenu in another show?

Posted: 13 years ago
I feel both Ishu & Sheenu have a good on screen presence and would do well to be on other shows like Big Boss๐Ÿ˜† or something else๐Ÿ˜ณ I wanna see them on screen...

Originally posted by smallwonder

I feel both Ishu & Sheenu have a good on screen presence and would do well to be on other shows like Big Boss๐Ÿ˜† or something else๐Ÿ˜ณ I wanna see them on screen...

More fun if they have a follow-up in 6 months or a year to see how they are getting on with married life and if Ishu's relatives are behaving themselves and not giving Sheenu a hard time over not getting laden down with gold and expensive gifts during the wedding celebrations ( or next step which is lamenting on how cash strapped they are and trying to convince her to sell her jewellery/dowry items for their needs).... they seem like the type
Originally posted by smallwonder

I agree with you, I like the way ishu shows his love towards Shinu.
Originally posted by nazneen23

More fun if they have a follow-up in 6 months or a year to see how they are getting on with married life and if Ishu's relatives are behaving themselves and not giving Sheenu a hard time over not getting laden down with gold and expensive gifts during the wedding celebrations ( or next step which is lamenting on how cash strapped they are and trying to convince her to sell her jewellery/dowry items for their needs).... they seem like the type
Ishu's relatives are greedy but his parents are really nice
Really looking forward their post marriage dhamaka ๐Ÿ˜† does mummy papa remains same or changes , it will be good if their sweetness towards the bahu remains  as sweet as it was visible during the 3 crore fiasco . One big happy family taking ride  in the dowry car
BTW where  is the dowry police and act , is it still valid or covered under the dust .
ishu & Sheenu in bigg boss? lol.. noo!
 i would for sure like to see them after 3/4 months.. like how they are doing and their families! but abhi k liye i need they need a chutti from tv :)
hehe... ya i too wanna see how they are into their marriage after some time but the only way to know that is if they be on some other show ๐Ÿ˜› Else how would we expect that Imagine makes a show on them say "shaadi ke baad"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i feel like i saw the girl somewhere before

maybe in rahul dulhaniya lejaye ga show?

there was also a girl punjabi girl in the final
yea there was but her name was harpreet chabbra its diffrent girl for sure
Sheenu reminds me of the girl Aastha in Hamari Devrani in some angles ๐Ÿ˜†