Shaadi Teen Crore Ki

Want to see Ishu/Sheenu in another show?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I feel both Ishu & Sheenu have a good on screen presence and would do well to be on other shows like Big BossLOL or something elseEmbarrassed I wanna see them on screen...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Want to see Ishu/Sheenu in another show?" in Shaadi Teen Crore Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nazneen23

nazneen23

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallwonder

I feel both Ishu & Sheenu have a good on screen presence and would do well to be on other shows like Big BossLOL or something elseEmbarrassed I wanna see them on screen...

More fun if they have a follow-up in 6 months or a year to see how they are getting on with married life and if Ishu's relatives are behaving themselves and not giving Sheenu a hard time over not getting laden down with gold and expensive gifts during the wedding celebrations ( or next step which is lamenting on how cash strapped they are and trying to convince her to sell her jewellery/dowry items for their needs).... they seem like the type

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-ksmallwonder

akash99

IF-Sizzlerz

akash99

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

I agree with you, I like the way ishu shows his love towards Shinu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smallwonder

akash99

IF-Sizzlerz

akash99

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazneen23

More fun if they have a follow-up in 6 months or a year to see how they are getting on with married life and if Ishu's relatives are behaving themselves and not giving Sheenu a hard time over not getting laden down with gold and expensive gifts during the wedding celebrations ( or next step which is lamenting on how cash strapped they are and trying to convince her to sell her jewellery/dowry items for their needs).... they seem like the type
Ishu's relatives are greedy but his parents are really nice

smallwonder

Mehr-k

Goldie

Mehr-k

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Really looking forward their post marriage dhamaka LOL does mummy papa remains same or changes , it will be good if their sweetness towards the bahu remains  as sweet as it was visible during the 3 crore fiasco . One big happy family taking ride  in the dowry car
BTW where  is the dowry police and act , is it still valid or covered under the dust .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abi71smallwonder

canadians

IF-Rockerz

canadians

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
ishu & Sheenu in bigg boss? lol.. noo!
 i would for sure like to see them after 3/4 months.. like how they are doing and their families! but abhi k liye i need they need a chutti from tv :)

smallwonder

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
hehe... ya i too wanna see how they are into their marriage after some time but the only way to know that is if they be on some other show Tongue Else how would we expect that Imagine makes a show on them say "shaadi ke baad"LOLLOLLOL

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
i feel like i saw the girl somewhere before

maybe in rahul dulhaniya lejaye ga show?

there was also a girl punjabi girl in the final

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.