Pratigya

SBB - Written Desc / Link Added.UmeTV Link Added. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 21

-Sheena-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sheena-

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by vaishu2

Thanks tanthya di for links and desc.Tongue
k shoot p.emotional drama.CryLOLSmile
Smile

You are welcome, Diamond

Abhi tak  tho tensioniya diramma chaloooo  hai..baad mein shayd Emosanal diramma shuru ..Big smile

Poora week we will have Saxes crying and Prof doing what he does best.....DeadOuch.

Me thinks SS will do something unexpected to get Adarsh further on side and will not help K....Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB - Written Desc / Link Added.UmeTV Link Added. (Page 7)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Hilarious clip... :-)

the way P screams Krishna while entering that place..
the way Tunna n Chandu turn around when K shrugs them off...
the way P falling on the grounf after taking in the bullet...

but its understandable coz its only shoot...we will get a diff feel while watching the episode.

the only person who lukd convincing was Radhe....even during this shoot. he was good.

As for the lifts...there is a lot of diff in K lifting P now n before...
Earlier...P will cling on to his shoulder wen he lifts..this time K has to manage the entire balancing act. No wonder AB lukd pained n was putting her down often.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-telstra

HamiSky

IF-Rockerz

HamiSky

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Smile

You are welcome, Diamond

Abhi tak  tho tensioniya diramma chaloooo  hai..baad mein shayd Emosanal diramma shuru ..Big smile

Poora week we will have Saxes crying and Prof doing what he does best.....DeadOuch.

Me thinks SS will do something unexpected to get Adarsh further on side and will not help K....Confused

Sheena..I know dear;;;y ru pareshan about going to have Sax more this week,,u wilolhave to sit thru the entire episodes for LUDs.....

dont worry...lts hope we get less of Sax than expected.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Smile

You are welcome, Diamond

Oh Goody !!..I prefer a bad Adarsh to the Mummywala Adarsh...Krishna now should begin to assume responsibilities  and not depend on SS for each and everything

HamiSky

vaishali.....

IF-Rockerz

vaishali.....

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Smile

You are welcome, Diamond

we have to face crying nainajiAngryAngry YNW and all the saxsena.syad koi emotional scene dekne mile.

Edited by vaishu2 - 28 March 2011 at 5:05am

-Sheena-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sheena-

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Smile

You are welcome, Diamond

Sheena..I know dear;;;y ru pareshan about going to have Sax more this week,,u wilolhave to sit thru the entire episodes for LUDs.....

dont worry...lts hope we get less of Sax than expected.

Hope is the operative word here but seeing it is their daughter who is injured we will be seeing more of them in their emotional antryachar roop, I feel............Ouch

HamiSky

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Smile

You are welcome, Diamond

Sheeennnnnssssss ,

Hamiiiiiiiiiii ke  Post pada..bahut hi kind and consoling hai..Me thinks..u got a nice bali ka bakra ..U can do Nainaji and get Hamuuuu to cover the Sax part in LUD...lets see how much she loves doing  sax part..Evil SmileLOLLOL
LOL

-Sheena-

-Sheena-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sheena-

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Smile

You are welcome, Diamond

Oh Goody !!..I prefer a bad Adarsh to the Mummywala Adarsh...Krishna now should begin to assume responsibilities  and not depend on SS for each and everything

I remember AB saying something on Friday's segment for one of the news channels that it will be interesting to see how SS reacts to all this....ConfusedSmile...So I thought may be he will play the vital role in K's future...

dhakarn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top