Pratigya

SBB - Written Desc / Link Added.UmeTV Link Added. (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 21

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

thank you Tanths di...

humra kaam easy kar diya...

You are most welcome, Ramona Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB - Written Desc / Link Added.UmeTV Link Added. (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

OMGGGGGGGG ....
jiska daarr tha wahii huaaaa ....why cvss ..aisa kyun kiyaa .........
i still cant believe krishna shot pratigyaaa ......
krishnaaaa ..i knoww he'll cryy ..he'll be shattereddd .....
ab cvs kriya ko iske baad mila dena ..dont seperatee themm ......
\dont want saxenas to use their minds in it and do somethingg ulta seedha .........

Surbhi,

Krishna did not  Shoot at Pratigya..Krishna shot at  Radhe..Pratigya came in between...

Sax  will enter ..They interfere even when it is not their business,,aur yeh tho unki laadli beti ki mamla hai..they  will just shake and tremble through the whole epis

SurbzZZZ

-Sheena-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sheena-

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

unexpected twist can be

• P files a case as K is in the wrong
  • Brief separation
  • Saxes seek divorce
  • SS refuses to help K

By the way thanks for the description...So finally a track which is for the leads only.....Big smile

or it could be that Sax will file but P will not endorse .. and my long demanded maang of P finally choosing K over Sax will happen ..Big smile

I would have plumped for separation if Kesmma was not present..but with her there ..I don't think ..they will separate..

on the other hand..if the CV's are going to go ahead with Employment track..then  prolly a separation until K earns..but K will not earn anytime soon ..

Hi Star.....U r welcome !!Tongue

Kesmma track with P the resolver does not interest me at all, I am afraid....Such saas bahu drama bores me as its been done so many time that it is always the female lead who resolves the problems to make her look even more saintly than before...

Only not looking forward to Saxes involvement and in particular Prof....I have come to a conclusion that I cant stand the character or actor....Or his dialogues...

Yes..that angle has been done to death ..but we are going to see the conflict  ..Unless there is another round of "BOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooos" headed towards CV's way over this routine and predictable track..

dialogues of sax is good..but he  way he says it is Dead and the expression that accompanies the dialogue Dead

The conflict will be like that Aman type where she will try to expose and no one will believe her...More realistic than her own family refusing to believe her though but just like Aman conclusion will have some mystic law to play a part for Kesmma to be exposed...Viola the end....

Sax as a father i just dont relate to...who talks only about sanskars, truth and justice all the time...I find his relationship with his kids more of students and teacher rather than father and his kids...

SurbzZZZ

IF-Dazzler

SurbzZZZ

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

OMGGGGGGGG ....
i still cant believe krishna shot pratigyaaa ......but it was acutually shot at radhe
\dont want saxenas to use their minds in it and do somethingg ulta seedha .........

Surbhi,

Krishna did not  Shoot at Pratigya..Krishna shot at  Radhe..Pratigya came in between...

Sax  will enter ..They interfere even when it is not their business,,aur yeh tho unki laadli beti ki mamla hai..they  will just shake and tremble through the whole epis
opps yeahhhh tanthyaa ..krishnaa's aim was radhe ..pratigya came between themm ......but sax Angry they'll think krishna wrongg .....and will lecturee himmm Angry Angry

Edited by surbhisachwani - 28 March 2011 at 4:45am

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

unexpected twist can be

• P files a case as K is in the wrong
  • Brief separation
  • Saxes seek divorce
  • SS refuses to help K

By the way thanks for the description...So finally a track which is for the leads only.....Big smile

or it could be that Sax will file but P will not endorse .. and my long demanded maang of P finally choosing K over Sax will happen ..Big smile

I would have plumped for separation if Kesmma was not present..but with her there ..I don't think ..they will separate..

on the other hand..if the CV's are going to go ahead with Employment track..then  prolly a separation until K earns..but K will not earn anytime soon ..

Hi Star.....U r welcome !!Tongue

Kesmma track with P the resolver does not interest me at all, I am afraid....Such saas bahu drama bores me as its been done so many time that it is always the female lead who resolves the problems to make her look even more saintly than before...

Only not looking forward to Saxes involvement and in particular Prof....I have come to a conclusion that I cant stand the character or actor....Or his dialogues...

Yes..that angle has been done to death ..but we are going to see the conflict  ..Unless there is another round of "BOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooos" headed towards CV's way over this routine and predictable track..

dialogues of sax is good..but he  way he says it is Dead and the expression that accompanies the dialogue Dead

The conflict will be like that Aman type where she will try to expose and no one will believe her...More realistic than her own family refusing to believe her though but just like Aman conclusion will have some mystic law to play a part for Kesmma to be exposed...Viola the end....

Sax as a father i just dont relate to...who talks only about sanskars, truth and justice all the time...I find his relationship with his kids more of students and teacher rather than father and his kids...

As u said , Star ..I am not even remotely interested in the P mahan banjayeeeeeeeee track ..The remote interest that I have is whether Kesar will turn or will she at the correct moment become good ..

Sax is not relatable as a father or a Son..can understand  if he was a bachelor or loner  or even a distant father/hubby ..but here he  is trying to  behave like a mentor  and a caring and loving and affectionate  family man ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T-Sheena-

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

OMGGGGGGGG ....
i still cant believe krishna shot pratigyaaa ......but it was acutually shot at radhe

Surbhi,

opps yeahhhh tanthyaa ..krishnaa aim was radhe ..pratigya came between themm ......but sax Angry they'll think krishna wrongg .....and will lecturee himmm Angry Angry

Sax will always think bad of  Krishna and Thakur's ...whether Krishna does Good or Bad..it will be P's reaction  [if Sax go anti- Krishna ] that will  be interesting..

dhakarn

vaishali.....

IF-Rockerz

vaishali.....

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Thanks tanthya di for links and desc.Tongue
k shoot p.emotional drama.CryLOLSmile
Smile

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishu2

Thanks tanthya di for links and desc.Tongue
k shoot p.emotional drama.CryLOLSmile
Smile

You are welcome, Diamond

Abhi tak  tho tensioniya diramma chaloooo  hai..baad mein shayd Emosanal diramma shuru ..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishali.....-Sheena-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top