Pratigya

SBB - Written Desc / Link Added.UmeTV Link Added. (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 21

Page 1 Page 20
Page   of 21

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by MERARAI

Forum is doing the sock hop today. Just the promos and shows talking about this is got everyone focused. Imagine what happens when the track moves forward this week.

Do you think PH guy's claim to get TRPS of 7 and 8 will come with this track? Krishna is going to be flashbacking right and left.............Prats telling him don't drink bhang........he drinks. She tells him get a job........he doesn't.  She tells him "anarth" ho jayega, no guns stop and think............he doesn't.

Let's see how Shamu and Co. are going to help pay for bills when Takurs turn their back on Krishna. Komal's time to part with the stack of cash is coming and she is going to join the rest of the Takur and refuse.  Maybe it will be GD who gives her jewels to pay for Prats's bills or whack SS to pay for his bahuria.  Did SS follow his big brother in trying to be rid of a family member?

I'd like to see Kesar throw the Takurs to the wolves and tell Krishna the truth behind previous attempts on Prats.  They can't kill her for she is their golden goose right now.  LOL
Regarding TRP's... I'd hate to think. if they go against what the majority are seeking from the show then no chance. But in all cases the CV's attemps will always be to increase the TRP's.
Their Arushi track...gave the TRP's first but  then it lowered.

Why would you say SS will disown Krishna at this point?

SS couldnt' think of another chance to be rid of Prats from Krishna's life. He always believed with Prats out of the picture Krishna will cry for a few days then turn back to his parents and all will be well.   SS is the double edged sword here. He could go either way. Be the only Takur on Krishna's side in his hour of need not able to see his son fall apart and finally realizing the depth of his love for Prats and willing to help him out. 

When the time comes for SS to be saved from KN and Kesamma's manipulations it may be Krishna who would step in and save the day. That father-son bond is one that will stretch to the limits. Krishna could cut himself away from his bauji (he has said it many times, for Prats he will break ties with any of his own family) but SS will never be able to break ties with Krishna.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---carisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB - Written Desc / Link Added.UmeTV Link Added. (Page 21)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Saathi10

For example say they kill Pratigya off...
Krishna goes mental..
Then Pratigya look alike played by Ms Gor is introduced?

Pooja.. Makes it sound quite big and so does the article.

it will be like "Tere naam".Sallu goin mental n girl dieing...
yup.. so hoping that the cv's do not make it filmy and stupied.

I do not want "Tere Naam" or Qayamat se Qayamat tak "  or even  CSI ..This is a Love ishtory bit like MPK ...mixed with Social drama ..let it continue that course ..
.. sathya we cannot deny the earlier parts was inspired from tere naam.. but we do not want it to continue in the same way.
ab tumra naam kaa hai? tanthya or sathya?

That Junoon part and stalking  was seen in Darr too ..Sorry I have not seen "Tere Naam"..but know that it ended in tragedy ...

Caris, It is not continuing in the same way...here K and P married whereas in tere naam [I am talking about the original movie from which TN was sourced] ..it was just a growing but strong relationship..

Tanthya, tanths, tanthuu,Sathya ..jo aapko pasand ..pukarlo...aur Hum daude chale aayenge..Big smile
if u get time watch the movie.. you'll see the similarity.. darr was on a nother level stalking.LOL

quite right..but the basic character of the heroine itself was different..while  BC was timid, obedient to her father, orthodox, shy..P is just the opposite ..

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by dhakarn

Thank u di,     i watched it on tv but just when i rushed 2 my comp electricity went off....          So, i was 100 per sure that K will shoot and P would get hurt...nw there will b real diraama....but where is SS?.......    Eagerly awaiting for the epi and the reactions of thakurs and sucksenas.....

You are welcome, Dhanya ..

Power outage started already ShockedShockedShocked

As You say..where is SS...esp when PTC are getting everywhere and SS with his resources is not visible  anywhere..

oh no, its some problem with the cables..........Smile

with P in ventilator , do u  think there will be drama with SS refusing to pay for her further as her death is somewhat sure and K working track opens..........?

.well, we had a serial in malayalam where the aya or the girl who looked after the newborn after its mother dies in child birth just stands and looks on at the now  10 yr old child when he is fighting for his life in ICU just like in P's case for a full 5 day/night with out food/water and when the boy finally opens his eyes she faints........but recovers...........Embarrassed

when everybody urges the father of the child to sign the form to remove the ventilator he refuses to do so seeing that girls faith and while all other who r enemies of him prepares the last rite of his son, the child miraculously comes back to life calling the aya or girl 'ma'...........
if something along these lines happens in MKAP , it would be superb..........Tongue i mean when SS, amma and sakthi enjoy P's condition and does all necessary things for her last rites eagerly awaiting her death , then she should come back to life calling 'krishna'...........Embarrassed 

Perhaps something similar to Snake venom may happen ...

That snake changed Krishna..perhaps this will raise the bar for Krishna ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Krishna goes mental..

I do not want "Tere Naam" or Qayamat se Qayamat tak "  or even  CSI ..This is a Love ishtory bit like MPK ...mixed with Social drama ..let it continue that course ..
.. sathya we cannot deny the earlier parts was inspired from tere naam.. but we do not want it to continue in the same way.

That Junoon part and stalking  was seen in Darr too ..Sorry I have not seen "Tere Naam"..but know that it ended in tragedy ...

Caris, It is not continuing in the same way...here K and P married whereas in tere naam [I am talking about the original movie from which TN was sourced] ..it was just a growing but strong relationship..

Tanthya, tanths, tanthuu,Sathya ..jo aapko pasand ..pukarlo...aur Hum daude chale aayenge..Big smile
if u get time watch the movie.. you'll see the similarity.. darr was on a nother level stalking.LOL

quite right..but the basic character of the heroine itself was different..while  BC was timid, obedient to her father, orthodox, shy..P is just the opposite ..
yes chalk and cheese - but eventually fell in love with the bad boy and went to extreme lengths for them too.

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

oh my goodness, so much going on!
Definitely need time too catch up on all this!
lekin ab bhi yakeen nahin hota....I would like to think its not as we see it....I reckon someone else pulled the trigger!

Kulvi ..,

How is My Samar ??  A big, big Hug from me to my Samarwa ...

Promo's are always misleading ..P will be shot is  given..how this will impact Krishna is what I would like to See ..and also the equation between Kriya once P opens her eyes..[Lets hope she stays in Coma for at least a week  n we get KRISHNA, KRISHNA only Krishna ]

Show is finally getting interesting with the whodunit.  Perry, Sherlock, step aside, here we come.TongueWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Krishna goes mental..

yes chalk and cheese - but eventually fell in love with the bad boy and went to extreme lengths for them too.

hmmmmmmmmm..while BC succumbed to the society, P fights ..that itself is an positive indiactor..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsocarisma2

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Krishna goes mental..

hmmmmmmmmm..while BC succumbed to the society, P fights ..that itself is an positive indiactor..
BC in the movie although being the more vulnerable type of character .. stood her ground, until she realised raadhe's love for her.. just like P. Marriage was the issue in which she succumbes to the society.. and she dies instead.. hence that ended in tragedy... But P will pull through and continue her fighting.. no doubt.. it's what Krishna will do in the twist that worries me.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top